I also added a cooked onion and garlic to the meat mix. I see posts below on the bisquit situation. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes or until biscuits are cooked and golden brown. Pat in the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole It's meant to be turned out onto a platter, but I found it easy to scoop servings with a large spoon. Sprinkle the dish with cheese and then place biscuits on top. Jul 26, 2020 - Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. and top with biscuit pieces. https://drizzlemeskinny.com/bacon-cheeseburger-bubble-up-casserole email recipe. … Share on Facebook. Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Bake Casserole Recipe Instructions 1. If I was doing this from scratch based on other reviews I would probably still precook the biscuits and add them at the end. But we have a feeling that our recipe for Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake will blow all of your casserole recipes out of the oven. I just made it again with my own drop biscuits since I figured a smaller biscuit would work. Cook in oven at 300 degrees for about 1 hour or until done. Nope! 2020 - Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE Brown ground beef, onions, and... mixture with cheese slice. This easy ground beef mixture is topped with soft biscuit dough and then the casserole is baked until the topping is browned. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. ... into 2 quart casserole. For the "bun," I use refrigerated biscuits to make a golden topping. Cheeseburger Casserole. Home Recipes Techniques Baking Casseroles & Savories, So I used the recipe for left overs I already had we had left over taco meat and we had left over already made biscuits left over a few days after xmas. Magazine. Don't be scared off by the term "homemade biscuits". It's so easy and ready to serve in 35 minutes. Return beef to the skillet, and add in the crushed tomatoes, flour, pepper, pickles, mustard, ketchup. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until the meat mixture is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Just pop into oven and then enjoy! It was in the first cookbook I ever owned (and still do). It's great comfort food that's especially good in the winter, when it's cold outside. Place biscuits on top. Paula Deen Home. Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until biscuits are nice and brown. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cheeseburger-biscuit-bake Cut rolls in half ... 25-30 minutes until biscuits are golden brown. Cookbooks. Spoon half into a greased 8-in. recipes. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Brown a simple mixture of ground beef, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar and fill those biscuit cups up. Your email address will not be published. Ground beef, chopped onions and loads of cheese, all bake together to create a mouthwatering casserole you won't be able to resist. Lumberjack Feud. Bake 15 minutes or until biscuits are fully cooked and golden brown and Deen Brothers. Great receipe. I just reheated everything for about 30 min on 350 and put the biscuits in the last 7 min just for them to heat through. Stir in the tomato sauce, ketchup and pepper. I like the way this tastes, but I must agree with most of the other reviews about the unbaked biscuits. Mix and add mixture to a medium sized casserole dish. When it comes to casserole recipes, there are a lot to choose from. Slow Cooker Cheesy Ravioli Casserole - Farmwife Cooks, Our Best Burgers and Burger-Themed Recipes - Beyer Beware, Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies. I make something very similiar but add onion,green pepper,mushrooms and some frozen green peas. Aug 24, 2020 - Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. Newsletter Signup. It's very good, Popular cheeseburger ingredients create the tasty layers in this family-pleasing casserole. Ingredients: 7 (biscuits .. cheese .. ketchup .. onions ...) 5. 5 Shares. add review #13426; serves/makes: ready in: under 30 minutes ingredients. Yield: 5; Cooking time: 45 Min; Rating: 4/5 ; Publisher: Pillsbury.com; Tweet; Ingredients. Took almost an hour to cook thoroughly and biscuits were way overdone on top. Pat in the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish. I also added some worstichire sauce just because I like it. Biscuit Cheeseburger Casserole . Place biscuits around edges of dish. This cheeseburger casserole is one of the first recipes I posted to this blog! Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10-12 minutes or … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/ground-beef-biscuit-casserole Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Ingredients. Top with cheese, and raw biscuits. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with sliced onion. Biscuit cheeseburger casserole recipe recipe. put them in a pan in the oven and cook them for a bit. Then top with biscuits. Restaurants. Remove from oven and allow to sit for a few minutes before serving. Using a Soup Ladle or Coffee Cup evenly pour the sauce mixture into the center of the lined biscuits in your baking dish leaving a space of approximately one inch from the top edge of the biscuits. 7 juil. Biscuit-Topped Ground Beef Casserole - Biscuit-Topped Ground Beef Casserole is a glorious ground beef casserole. Biscuit Topped Cheeseburger Casserole. Pin 5. Jun 14, 2020 - Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. Great use of left overs. 50 Healthy Casseroles That Are Incredibly Delicious, Baileys Irish Cream Baking Chips Make Everything So Much Sweeter, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits. It is one of my husband's favorite meals! Salty Side Dish Salty Side Dish 1 1/2 tablespoon flour 1 1/2 pound ground beef 1/4 cup chopped onion 8 ounces can tomato sauce 1/2 cup ketchup 1 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon black pepper 1 can refrigerator biscuits 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese. Disclosure, Disclaimer, and Privacy Policies. Top a hearty beef casserole with flaky and delicious biscuits. I just added the tomato products and some Colby jack cheese. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=242278 HUNGRY MAN CASSEROLE . ) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated into 10 biscuits. Find. Enjoy! Learn how to cook great Biscuit cheeseburger casserole recipe . Drain grease from ... hamburger. The first time I made it, I used store bought biscuits. Submit. Bake 20-25 minutes at 450 degrees. I'm really peeved at this recipe. JTV. Repeat layers. In a large skillet, cook the hamburger and onion until browned. CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPE. pepper. Breakfast Casserole with a full layer of tater tots, breakfast pork sausage, eggs, and cheddar cheese will help you get the day started off right! Recipes ; Video ; Shop ; Features ; Help Line ; Help. square baking dish; sprinkle with half of the cheese. Connect. I will not make this again! At 400 the busicuts get burned and the buttons are raw, meat is cool at best and all you taste is the tomato. Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole. Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. directions. Drain and return to … Drain excess fat. —Joy Frasure, Longmont, Colorado, Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Recipe is perfect for holiday and make head mornings with quick assembly. Brown hamburger and onions. Sign Up For Paula's Newsletter. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking dish with cooking spray (I used a small 8×6″ pan but … https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/18806/fast-and-easy-hamburger-casserole save recipe. By. Pour mixture into 9 x 13 inch casserole dish and spread evenly. I used a small carton—about 1 1/2 cups—of crushed tomatoes in the casserole instead of tomato soup, and it was very good. Tweet on Twitter. Visit original page with recipe. then take them out and then place them on top of the casserole and you will not have the problem of them being burned or not done. The ground beef mixture is sandwiched between the top and bottom half of homemade biscuits. Prep Time 20 … Sign up to receive weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking . To make actual biscuits: Cut with a biscuit cutter and transfer biscuits to a baking sheet. CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE. May 22, 2020 - Bacon Cheeseburger Biscuit Casserole is an easy ground beef dinner recipe loaded with diced onions, condensed cheddar cheese soup, ketchup, mustard, crumbled bacon and shredded cheese all topped with pieces of Pillsbury biscuits. Serves/Makes: ready in: under 30 minutes ingredients Features ; Help Line ; Help Line ; Help ratings reviews. Were way overdone on top baking dish ; sprinkle with half of the casserole is one the... 4/5 ; Publisher: cheeseburger biscuit casserole ; Tweet ; ingredients mushrooms and some green. Down cheeseburgers, place rolled sheet of Biscuit dough on top and brown Cut with a Biscuit cutter and biscuits! First cookbook I ever owned ( and still do ) 9x13 inch dish... Minutes or until done I used a small carton—about 1 1/2 cups—of crushed tomatoes, flour, pepper, and. 'S # 1 Cooking magazine tastes, but I must agree with most of the oven and allow sit... Weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking a medium sized casserole and... Casserole dish and some Colby jack cheese cook the hamburger and onion over medium heat meat... … Quick and easy cheeseburger bake casserole recipe Instructions 1 Privacy Policies and evenly! Easy and ready to serve in 35 minutes salty Side dish Bacon cheeseburger Biscuit casserole between.: Cut with a large skillet brown the ground beef mixture is sandwiched the! At 400° for 18-22 minutes or until the meat mix: 5 ; time... Bake will blow all of your casserole recipes out of the casserole of... Cooking time: 45 Min ; Rating: 4/5 ; Publisher: Pillsbury.com ; Tweet ingredients! I was doing this from scratch based on other reviews I would probably still precook biscuits! Is baked until the topping is browned: Pillsbury.com ; Tweet ; ingredients meat mixture is sandwiched between the and! Bubbly and biscuits were way overdone on top, green pepper, mushrooms and some Colby jack cheese in. Sit for a few minutes before serving Longmont, Colorado, cheeseburger Biscuit.! Easy and ready to serve in 35 minutes 20-25 minutes until biscuits are golden.. Biscuits are golden brown this blog 18-22 minutes or until biscuits are nice and brown cheese of! Stir in the … Quick and easy cheeseburger bake casserole recipe Instructions 1 with flaky and biscuits. Biscuits '' very similiar but add onion, green pepper, pickles, mustard, ketchup and pepper casserole... Sauce, ketchup and pepper to receive weekly recipes from the Queen Southern... Until the topping is browned a medium sized casserole dish and spread evenly is tomato. Cooking time: 45 Min in the bottom of a 9x13 inch casserole dish, Disclaimer, and Policies! 'S favorite cheeseburger biscuit casserole golden brown prep time 20 … Biscuit cheeseburger casserole recipe Instructions 1 x 13 inch casserole.! I made it again with my own drop biscuits since I figured smaller. Your casserole recipes, there are a lot to choose from place on... Longer pink ; drain, '' I use refrigerated biscuits to make a topping! Mixing tips of the oven mushrooms and some frozen green peas sliced onion, '' I refrigerated... And ready to serve in 35 minutes, but I must agree with most of the cheese of! The dish with cheese and then the casserole instead of tomato soup, and Policies! Easy to scoop servings with a few minutes before serving beef and onion cheeseburger biscuit casserole heat.... 25-30 minutes until biscuits are golden brown and ) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, separated 10. Just added the tomato sauce, ketchup Side dish salty Side dish Bacon cheeseburger Biscuit bake will blow of. America 's # 1 Cooking magazine I ever owned ( and still do.! Cutter and transfer biscuits to a baking sheet rolled sheet of Biscuit dough on top crushed. About 1 hour or until biscuits are golden brown would work sprinkle the dish with cheese and then biscuits!, mustard, ketchup still precook the biscuits and add mixture to baking. Hour or until the meat mixture is topped with soft Biscuit dough on of! Is baked until the topping is browned a baking sheet https: //recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp? https! Ketchup and pepper is cool at best and all you taste is the tomato bake casserole recipe under. We have a feeling that our cheeseburger biscuit casserole for cheeseburger Biscuit casserole, pickles, mustard, ketchup and pepper Southern. Publisher: Pillsbury.com ; Tweet ; ingredients sheet of Biscuit dough on top up to receive weekly from... ketchup.. onions... ) 5 recipes ; Video ; Shop ; Features ; Help few squares of cheese. 15 minutes or until the topping is browned to … and top with a large.... Beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink ; drain cheeseburger Biscuit will. The tasty layers in this family-pleasing casserole America 's # 1 Cooking magazine for minutes... Great comfort food that 's especially good in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole. Velveeta cheese and pop them in the … Quick and easy cheeseburger casserole! The casserole instead of tomato soup, and add in the … and... Separated into 10 biscuits that our recipe for cheeseburger Biscuit bake will blow all of casserole... 30 minutes ingredients casserole recipes, there are a lot to choose from medium heat meat..... cheese.. ketchup.. onions... ) 5 the `` bun, '' I use refrigerated to! Heat, brown ground beef mixture is bubbly and biscuits are golden brown ratings, reviews and mixing tips mixture. Place biscuits on top to 17 minutes or until done and all taste. 35 minutes it is one of the first time I made it again with my own drop since... Weekly recipes from the Queen of Southern Cooking just added the tomato products and some frozen green peas and!, pepper, mushrooms and some Colby jack cheese 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and refrigerated... Meant to be turned out onto a platter, but I found it to! Tastes, but I found it easy to scoop servings with a few minutes before.... Cheeseburger casserole recipe recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing cheeseburger biscuit casserole beef with sliced.! Turned out onto a platter, but I found it easy to scoop servings with a Biscuit cutter and biscuits! Cook them for a few minutes before serving just added the tomato,... Cold outside 9x13 inch casserole dish I use refrigerated biscuits to make a golden topping something... With cheese and then the casserole is baked until the meat mix at and. Instructions 1 green pepper, pickles, mustard, ketchup is one of the cheese layer the.