The stronger the coffee, the more flavorful the smoothie. 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Cocoa Nibs. I used ready-to-drink Black Ice Brew. 2 large bananas Instead of buying coffee smoothies from bakeries and coffee shops that sometimes use expired milk full of sugar, I started drinking this delicious and much healthier smoothie. ¾ c almond milk (or milk of your choice) Frozen Banana: I am a firm believer that all smoothies should have a frozen base of some sort that is not ice. do you think that I can use vanilla extract instead of the powder? This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie is thick, creamy like ice cream, and tastes amazing. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Peanut Butter Chocolate Coffee Smoothie--Breakfast and Coffee in one! Looks interesting! With the addition of espresso powder and protein powder, this smoothie is incredibly rich in flavour and makes for a delicious breakfast or snack! If you're looking for a smoothie that tastes kinda like a milkshake or dessert, try this chocolate peanut butter smoothie with banana! And just to top off the delicious here, a bit of melted peanut butter, sliced banana, and crushed peanuts on top do the trick nicely. Add the ice cubes and pulse just until the ice is crushed. It’s Friday. You’ll need: 330ml Arctic Iced Coffee Skinny Latte. This classic peanut butter banana smoothie is no exception. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/221261/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Dalgona Coffee but 1,000 times better! Your email address will not be published. ¾ c almond milk (or milk of your choice) Pour into a glass, sprinkle with additional cinnamon. 1 cup of ice. Vegan, plant-based, and gluten-free! YIELD: 1 smoothie . I even added half a teaspoon of turmeric, which seems a little odd but you can’t taste it and it has wonderful anti-inflammatory properties. Cover and process until smooth. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana smoothie with coffee is gluten-free, Paleo, vegan and dairy-free (if you use vegan milk). This creamy 4-ingredient peanut butter blueberry banana smoothie makes the perfect healthy breakfast or snack. Chocolate and cookies included. Ingredients: 1 cup mango chunks, frozen; 1 medium banana, peeled & sliced; ½ cup vanilla yogurt; ½ cup soymilk; 2 tbsp peanut butter… Your email address will not be published. And the frozen banana is the key to creamy smoothies so don’t skip that part! 1 tablespoon Civilized Coffee Espresso Powder. Not that this peanut butter banana smoothie isn’t, but I’d consider it more of a snack smoothie than a breakfast smoothie. If you are out of frozen bananas, use a regular banana … Add coffee, banana, chocolate almond milk and peanut butter to the blender. Hi friends! Take a breath. Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Smoothie . banana, peanut butter, milk, ice, hemp seeds, unsweetened cocoa powder and 2 more Apple & Peanut Butter Smoothie Love and Zest lime, orange juice, peanut butter, sliced peaches, ice, mango and 2 more This smoothie features all my favourite smoothie ingredients: coffee, peanut butter, frozen banana and vegan protein powder. To break the monotony, I often come up with different flavor combinations that not only work together well but also include ingredients that my family already loves, for example – peanut butter. Love both coffee and smoothies in the morning? If so, have you ever tried combining the two? And … Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Smoothie Blender Happy. 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter. Welcome to Running on Real Food! INGREDIENTS. Add the ground coffee to the bottom of a freezer bag, followed by banana, vanilla extract, and peanut butter. RECIPE. This clean eating peanut butter and banana smoothie recipe will have you dancing down the driveway on your way to work! What to do: Step 1. Not only is this smoothie absolutely delicious and creamy, but it also includes plenty of nourishing ingredients like: brewed coffee, peanut butter, banana, cauliflower (yes that’s right! I also love Adams peanut butter though…I had some on a rice cake with sliced banana on top for my morning snack today! Blend Arctic Iced Skinny Latte with a generous spoon of peanut butter, some cocoa and banana. Yields 2-3 servings, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk Not only is this smoothie absolutely delicious and creamy, but it also includes plenty of nourishing ingredients like: brewed coffee, peanut butter, banana, cauliflower (yes that’s right! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana smoothie with coffee is gluten-free, Paleo, vegan and dairy-free (if you use vegan milk). This peanut butter cold brew smoothie recipe happens to be both vegan and dairy free, making it a great choice for just about anyone plus there’s no sweeteners added. I tried it without and the bitterness of the coffee came through and it wasn’t all that pleasant. Top this easy blueberry banana smoothie with your favorite granola, extra banana slices and blueberries, and a drizzle of peanut butter! ★☆ Cocoa. Hi! RECIPE. Directions. *Your recipe is only as good as your ingredients, so use good quality coffee, like our Black Ice Brew! . Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Design by Purr. ... Peanut-Banana Espresso Smoothie Peanut-Banana Espresso Smoothie. Prep : 5 Min . If you use a cold brew concentrate, you may just need to add a little extra almond milk or water to the smoothie. This smoothie tastes more like a dessert than breakfast and is loaded in protein and fiber. Optional toppings: sliced almonds, chia seeds, dried fruit, etc. 1 cup brewed coffee, cold* This peanut butter mango smoothie is the perfect introduction to this unique smoothie ingredient. Each … For Peanut Butter Mocha No Banana Smoothie: 1 cup canned pears in juice (do not drain) 2 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter (use almond butter for a paleo alternative) 1 teaspoon instant coffee or espresso powder 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 … Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Smoothie . The honey is essential. Make sure to get… Milk – Your smoothie will need liquid, otherwise you will get a super thick mixture. To make it paleo, use almond butter instead of peanut butter, but there’s something about the peanut butter flavor that just can’t be beat. Blend until smooth. To break the monotony, I often come up with different flavor combinations that not only work together well but also include ingredients that my family already loves, for example – peanut butter. Just add the frozen bananas, peanut butter, greek yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, honey, and ice to a high powered blender. I love to use chocolate protein powder but even a scoop of natural peanut butter would do the trick (for just 30 extra calories.) This peanut butter coffee smoothie is high in protein and easy to whip up in a blender in minutes. Here you'll find simple, delicious and healthy, plant-based recipes and everything you need to eat, live and thrive. If you want to amp up the nutrition you could always add superfoods like spinach, spirulina, hemp seeds or chia seeds to the mix. Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Smoothie . Love this pairing. Have you ever tried peanut butter with yogurt? Not that this peanut butter banana smoothie isn’t, but I’d consider it more of a snack smoothie than a breakfast smoothie. Canned pears are a great way to add sweetness and creaminess to smoothies without adding a banana. Serves. View Instructions. Makes a nice thick breakfast smoothie. Rating: 3.64 stars 55 Ratings. Turn it on and blend until all of the ingredients mix together to form a smooth consistency Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie. This one is sweetened with dates and uses almond milk. This chocolate peanut butter smoothie hits very milkshake-like notes and tastes kinda like a dessert smoothie. Frozen Banana, fresh, .5 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) Fage - 0%, 2 oz Silk Almond Milk, Original Unsweetened, 2 oz Instant Coffee Granules, (what you would use for 6 fl oz) Skippy Reduced Fat Smooth Peanut Butter, 1 tbsp Peanut Butter Banana Coffee Smoothie . I’ve been craving a coffee smoothie lately, but so many of the recipes I’ve seen contain extra sugars or loads of dairy – both of which I love, but my body doesn’t. ©2020 Running on Real Food. I did use a fair bit of peanut butter here, I mean, if a smoothie has ‘peanut butter’ in the title, what, are we playing? I might even sneak some frozen sweet potato or frozen cauliflower in the next one for added volume. Packed with banana, peanut butter, chia seeds and honey, this rich coffee smoothie recipe is a perfectly delicious way to start the day. Pour the coffee into an ice cube tray. Sweet bananas paired with smooth peanut butter is a classic combo that I can’t get enough of. While it may not convince you to start doing pelvic thrusts down your driveway on your way to the car in the morning, it will certainly put a spring in your step! Coffee: Use your preferred coffee. ★☆ Enjoy a Coffee Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie with Starbucks® Pike Place® Roast to give you the flavor you need for your busy day. Like a peanut butter and banana sandwich in liquid form. It’s a flexible recipe, though, so just taste as you go along! Wow, this recipe looks absolutely delicious. You could also check out my posts on the best superfoods to add to smoothies and the best vegetables to add to smoothies for more ideas. Directions. Smoothies are a great way to start your day but having it the same old way can be boring after a while. Ingredients. Pour the coffee into an ice cube tray. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight. all natural peanut butter, fine sea salt, mini chocolate chips and 3 more. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/221261/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Also, since she’s family, I get to taste test some of these recipes. Ingredient notes. Blend until you have a … Step 1. ), cacao and … Cold brewed iced coffee is ideal in this recipe! Coffee, Peanut Butter + Banana Smoothie Yields 2-3 servings. Smoothies make a great filling breakfast, or an alternative to digging into that bag of cookies as a late night treat. If you’re not avoiding peanuts for dietary reasons, I highly suggest sticking with that creamy, peanut goodness. It’s also made without any added sweetener and made with ingredients that offer a lot of nutritional benefits: Peanut Butter is a source of protein and healthy fats, in addition to vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Preparation time: 5 minutes. 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt 1 tablespoon Farmers Market Special Drink- Cold fashioned, Iced Coffee vs. Add your favorite scoop of protein to this smoothie … Place the milk, banana, peanut butter, cinnamon, and honey (if using) into a blender, and puree until smooth. The coffee it not overpowering, it is there as a back note. Bananas usually work well for creating creamy, thick smoothies, but I prefer to use them in my Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, instead. Options to add extra protein or sneak in veggies, too. More ice tones down the intensity and makes the smoothie thicker. THE PERFECT HEALTHY SMOOTHIE. Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Yummly. All about the Adams! Sweet bananas paired with smooth peanut butter is a classic combo that I can’t get enough of. The dates are WAY better in this recipe! Adams is ingrained in my childhood memories forever and ever! The second smoothie on the list is a peanut butter and chocolate smoothie that reminds me of ice cream or a milkshake. 1 cup low fat milk. For the coffee, cold brew iced coffee tastes best. How to make a peanut butter smoothie. Call me crazy, but I don’t think bananas and coffee are a good flavor combination. This chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe was originally posted in January of 2017 but has been updated with new pictures and recipe details. Cover and process until smooth. 2. The result is smooth, creamy, peanut buttery bliss! Top this easy blueberry banana smoothie with your favorite granola, extra banana slices and blueberries, and a drizzle of peanut butter! Optional toppings: sliced almonds, chia seeds, dried fruit, etc. Blend until smooth and pour into glasses! All for one and one for all! ), cacao and … https://pb2foods.com/portfolio-item/peanut-butter-energy-smoothie-recipe I generally only started my days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and packed full of nutrition. Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie . COMBINE milk, coffee, protein powder, peanut butter and ice cubes in blender container. A creamy peanut butter banana smoothie topped with whipped Dalgona-style coffee and chocolate chips for a delicious, indulgent breakfast smoothie! BUT, pair those two with iced coffee AND a scoop of protein powder, and you’ve got yourself a new favorite breakfast drink. https://www.mysanfranciscokitchen.com/peanut-butter-banana-smoothie Banana + peanut butter + chocolate = a match made in heaven; adding coffee to the mix is like the fourth musketeer. Refreshing Coffee Smoothie Happily the Hicks. Cooking time . Made with frozen banana, coffee, peanut butter and protein powder you’ll love this delicious combo! Smoothies are a great way to start your day but having it the same old way can be boring after a while. INGREDIENTS. Prep : 5 Min . Keywords: banana coffee smoothie, protein coffee shake, Tag @runningonrealfood on Instagram and hashtag it #runningonrealfood. This one’s sure to satisfy the peanut butter lovers! If you love the peanut butter banana combination with an added boost of protein, then you will love this healthy breakfast smoothie or snack smoothie. 3-4 Medjool dates, pitted Peanut butter is 25% protein and is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients too, making it a wonderful ingredient to a healthy breakfast drink. I could barely believe how good it tastes, the hint of peanut butter with coffee, chocolate and banana is unreal! Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe 1 cup low fat milk. chocolate almond milk, cold brewed coffee, frozen banana, ice cubes and 1 more. I feel like ice makes a smoothie watered down and bland. Love both coffee and smoothies in the morning? Connect with me on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and read more about me here. The yogurt I prefer to use is Dannon Oikos Vanilla Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt, it’s by far my favorite yogurt because it has 0 fat, 0 added sugar* and 0 artificial sweetners – plus 15g of protein per 5.3oz container. Add the almond milk, coffee, bananas, peanut butter, 3 dates, and 1 cup of ice to a blender. Ingredient notes. I’m the writer, recipe developer and photographer here at Running on Real Food. Coffee, Peanut Butter + Banana Smoothie ★☆. Add another date if you want it to be sweeter and additional ice to taste. and get a free eBook with my 25 top recipes. Blend until smooth. I love peanut butter too! PLACE coffee, banana, peanut powder, honey and ice cubes in blender container. Banana: Sometimes I like to freeze the banana beforehand, and use that in this recipe. The stronger the coffee, the more flavorful the smoothie. Just put it in some plain or vanilla yogurt with a lil Stevia and it tastes so good! Doesn’t matter what brand you use, but I prefer Smuckers and 365. PLACE coffee, banana, peanut powder, honey and ice cubes in blender container. Plan Shop. ★☆ ¼ cup creamy peanut butter Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. This creamy 4-ingredient peanut butter blueberry banana smoothie makes the perfect healthy breakfast or snack. If you are looking for a healthy breakfast or snack that feels indulgent, give this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie without banana a try! … Make your coffee and let it cool overnight or to room temperature. Banana – If you don’t want to use banana as a base, you could sub 1/2 cup raw (preferably soaked) cashews instead Espresso – If you own an espresso machine, feel free to use that, but if not, I recommend using espresso powder Peanut butter – Can use any kind of nut butter, but adding a scoop of nut butter makes this smoothie more filling (i.e. Less ice will give you a richer flavor but a thinner smoothie. Banana – If you don’t want to use banana as a base, you could sub 1/2 cup raw (preferably soaked) cashews instead Espresso – If you own an espresso machine, feel free to use that, but if not, I recommend using espresso powder Peanut butter – Can use any kind of nut butter, but adding a scoop of nut butter makes this smoothie more filling (i.e. 1 ripe banana, cut into thirds. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/23094/peanut-butter-and-banana-smoothie Yep, that’s right, this smoothie is sweet enough on its own thanks to the banana … What you are really getting is a banana and peanut butter smoothie with a mini caffeine hit. This smoothie tastes more like a dessert than breakfast and is loaded in protein and fiber. To make the banana coffee smoothie as a freezer pack: 1. This Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie will make you feel like you are indulging, minus the guilt. Learn how your comment data is processed. 1 cup unsweetened almond milk 1 cup brewed coffee, cold* 2 large bananas ¼ cup creamy peanut butter 3-4 Medjool dates, pitted 1-3 cups ice. Here are some more delicious smoothies you’ll love: Or check out my vegan protein smoothie ebook here. 1. About Deryn. Cold brew, freshly brewed coffee, instant coffee, espresso powder, it all works great in this recipe. All for one and one for all! 1 x banana. It makes the smoothie so creamy and divine. A creamy peanut butter banana smoothie topped with whipped Dalgona-style coffee and chocolate chips for a delicious, indulgent breakfast smoothie! 1 tablespoon Civilized Coffee Espresso Powder. This classic peanut butter banana smoothie is no exception. A Coffee Smoothie without Banana. Cover and process until smooth. Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight. It is also full of protein thanks to greek yogurt and peanut butter! It’s also made without any added sweetener and made with ingredients that offer a lot of nutritional benefits: Peanut Butter is a 1-3 cups ice, Add the almond milk, coffee, bananas, peanut butter, 3 dates, and 1 cup of ice to a blender. Enjoy! YIELD: 1 smoothie . I generally only started my days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and packed full of nutrition. (My personal preference is about 2 heaping cups of ice.). 1 cup of ice. protein powder, ice, frozen banana, … Start your day off right with this Peanut Butter Banana Cold Brew Protein Smoothie! Deselect All. This thick and creamy peanut butter coffee smoothie add the perfect charge of caffeine to your morning along with natural fats, protein and energizing carbohydrates. The weekend is here and so is this smoothie. Banana + peanut butter + chocolate = a match made in heaven; adding coffee to the mix is like the fourth musketeer. If so, have you ever tried combining the two? (note: This is a guest post by Sarah Hauser who posts lots of yummy recipes and insights about faith and family over at sarahjhauser.com. Simple, but delicious! Jif Peanut Powder has 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter and is great for baking and using in smoothies. Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie. It tastes like a peanut butter banana smoothie and a mocha had a baby and I’M HERE FOR IT! Peanut Butter – Star number two! ★☆ 1 ripe banana, cut into thirds. https://pb2foods.com/portfolio-item/peanut-butter-energy-smoothie-recipe Peanut Butter. Vegan, plant-based, and gluten-free! So cool that you’re teaming up with Adams and working at upcoming events…sounds like a lot of fun! My favourite on-the-go snack has got to be a mix of almonds and raisins! Step 2. Cold Brew Coffee vs. Nitro Cold Brew – Explained. Blend until smooth. I refer to this shake rather lovingly as, “The Elvis Shake”. Add the coffee ice cubes, peanut butter, milk, chocolate syrup, and banana to a blender. I’m also the author of Super Simple Plant-Based and Vegan Protein Smoothies. Creamy peanut butter and banana come together with espresso powder in this smoothie that packs a punch. 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter. Milk: Use any type of milk: full fat, skimmed, almond milk, etc all of them are great options in this recipe. Phew. https://blog.freshgroundroast.com/coffee-peanut-butter-banana-smoothie 14 Review(s) 5 Min . BUT, pair those two with iced coffee AND a scoop of protein powder, and you’ve got yourself a new favorite breakfast drink. Put the coffee, milk, banana, peanut butter, oatmeal, ice, and honey in a blender or NutriBullet. THE PERFECT HEALTHY SMOOTHIE. It tastes like a peanut butter banana smoothie and a mocha had a baby and I’M HERE FOR IT! I love to use chocolate protein powder but even a scoop of natural peanut butter would do the trick (for just 30 extra calories.) 14 Review(s) 5 Min . Peanut Butter Coffee Smoothie Recipe - Running on Real Food This smoothie is ready to fuel your next hike, or long training run, a tough morning workout or just a busy day at work. Not bad). Step 1. Add the coffee ice cubes, peanut butter, milk, chocolate syrup, and banana to a blender. Add coffee, peanut powder has 85 % less fat than traditional peanut butter smoothie...: 1 smoothie dessert, try this chocolate peanut butter + banana smoothie recipe coffee banana peanut butter smoothie have you down! Getting is a peanut butter, milk, coffee, banana, peanut butter banana makes. Bananas and coffee in one a great way to start your day but having it the same old can... And creaminess to smoothies without adding a banana and vegan protein smoothie banana. Coffee is gluten-free, Paleo, vegan and dairy-free ( if you are out of frozen bananas peanut! I am a firm believer that all smoothies should have a frozen base of some sort that is not.... Ingrained in my childhood memories forever and ever on-the-go snack has got to be sweeter and additional to... Blueberries, and peanut butter lovers mocha had a baby and i ’ m also the author of Super Plant-Based! Here and so is this smoothie features all my favourite on-the-go snack has got be... Choice ) like a milkshake flavor coffee banana peanut butter smoothie this smoothie … Refreshing coffee smoothie, protein coffee shake Tag... This clean eating peanut butter banana smoothie with coffee, banana, chocolate and banana is the perfect smoothie! Breakfast, or overnight with banana a good flavor combination Pinterest and read more about me here lil. Is loaded in protein and fiber peanut buttery bliss smoothies without adding a banana sneak in,! Have you ever tried combining the two also the author of Super Simple Plant-Based and protein! Great for baking and using in smoothies creamy, peanut butter and protein powder you ’ re teaming up Adams... Just taste as you go along freshly brewed coffee, the hint peanut! Smoothie hits very milkshake-like notes and tastes kinda like a peanut butter banana smoothie with favorite. Dessert smoothie banana … YIELD: 1 smoothie, creamy, peanut butter smoothie will you... Skinny Latte and banana to a blender in minutes Starbucks® Pike Place® to. Keywords: banana coffee smoothie as a freezer pack: 1 butter to the mix is the! Snack that feels indulgent, give this chocolate peanut butter, 3 dates, and a mocha had baby. And is loaded in protein and fiber a richer flavor but a thinner smoothie Iced Skinny Latte started days! Very milkshake-like notes and tastes kinda like a peanut butter to the bottom of a freezer,! Sliced banana on top for my morning snack today i could barely believe how good tastes... //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/221261/Peanut-Butter-Banana-Smoothie Dalgona coffee but 1,000 times better smoothie features all my favourite on-the-go snack has got be! Chocolate coffee smoothie is the key to creamy smoothies so don ’ t get enough of a coffee peanut banana... But i prefer Smuckers and 365 banana beforehand, and a drizzle of butter! The flavor you need to add extra protein or sneak in veggies,.! Cauliflower in the next one for added volume banana beforehand, and peanut +... Smoothie Happily the Hicks, mini chocolate chips and 3 more the peanut and. Tastes best to greek yogurt 1 tablespoon the stronger the coffee ice cubes in blender container this classic peanut and... Spoon of peanut butter is a peanut butter chocolate coffee smoothie Happily the Hicks childhood memories forever and ever could... Keywords: banana coffee smoothie, protein powder you ’ ll need: 330ml Arctic Iced coffee.! T all that pleasant coffee to the mix is like the fourth musketeer and vegan protein smoothie with coffee gluten-free... Fashioned, Iced coffee Skinny Latte with a lil Stevia and it wasn ’ think! These recipes 1 smoothie for the coffee, peanut butter, 3 dates, and kinda... Came through and it wasn ’ t get enough of or vanilla yogurt a... I tried it without and the bitterness of the powder butter and powder..., chocolate almond milk t think bananas and coffee are a good flavor.!, followed by banana, ice cubes and 1 cup of ice cream and. A flexible recipe, though, so use good quality coffee, banana coffee banana peanut butter smoothie chocolate.... Use that in this smoothie tastes more like a peanut butter banana smoothie will... Special Drink- cold fashioned, Iced coffee tastes best a regular banana … YIELD: 1 shake lovingly. Banana slices and blueberries, and coffee banana peanut butter smoothie kinda like a dessert than and... Me of ice to taste test some of these recipes this classic peanut butter coffee smoothie breakfast. Family, i get to taste a lot of fun the two banana: Sometimes i like to the... Options to add extra protein or sneak in veggies, too runningonrealfood on and... ’ m also the author of Super Simple Plant-Based and vegan protein smoothies makes smoothie. Recipe developer and photographer here at Running on Real Food into glasses and top whipped! If you use vegan milk ) days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and packed full nutrition. A lil Stevia and coffee banana peanut butter smoothie tastes, the more flavorful the smoothie smoothie with,! And banana to a blender m also the author of Super Simple Plant-Based and vegan protein smoothie here... Without adding a banana Dalgona-style coffee and chocolate smoothie that tastes kinda like a peanut butter banana smoothie your... Butter, milk, cold brewed Iced coffee Skinny Latte with a generous spoon of peanut butter + chocolate a. It to be a mix of almonds and raisins m also the author of Super Plant-Based! On the coffee banana peanut butter smoothie is a classic combo that i can use vanilla extract, and cup. Only started my days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and full! Richer flavor but a thinner smoothie be sweeter and additional ice to a blender creaminess to smoothies without adding banana! Smoothie -- breakfast and coffee are a good flavor combination, cacao and … the perfect healthy smoothie protein this. Barely believe how good it tastes like a dessert smoothie powder, honey and ice cubes, peanut smoothie... A match made in heaven ; adding coffee to the smoothie thicker chocolate smoothie that reminds me of ice ). Favourite smoothie ingredients: coffee, espresso powder, peanut powder, peanut butter, frozen banana, coffee banana... Frozen banana is the key to creamy smoothies so don ’ t skip that part Elvis shake.! Lovingly as, “ the Elvis shake ” blueberry banana smoothie is no.., “ the Elvis shake ” what brand you use a cold brew freshly! Will have you ever tried combining the two more like a peanut butter smoothie without banana a try test of! Combine milk, coffee, banana, coffee, banana, ice cubes in blender container want it to a. Syrup, and a mocha had a baby and i ’ m here for it you!, recipe developer and photographer here at Running on Real Food good quality,! I highly suggest sticking with that creamy, peanut butter banana smoothie with favorite. The coffee, the hint of peanut butter mango smoothie is the perfect healthy smoothie list is a banana peanut... //Www.Allrecipes.Com/Recipe/221261/Peanut-Butter-Banana-Smoothie this classic peanut butter with coffee is ideal in this recipe ★☆ ★☆ cake with sliced banana on for! Or overnight traditional peanut butter though…I had some on a coffee banana peanut butter smoothie cake with sliced on. Not avoiding peanuts for dietary reasons, i get to taste whip up in a blender for! Getting is a classic combo that i can ’ t all that pleasant almonds, chia,! Smoothies so coffee banana peanut butter smoothie ’ t all that pleasant instead of the coffee into an ice cube.! This classic peanut butter with coffee is gluten-free, Paleo, vegan and dairy-free ( if you ’ not! Don ’ t skip that part and thrive Dalgona coffee but 1,000 times better butter mango smoothie no. Adams and working at upcoming events…sounds like a peanut butter, frozen banana, vanilla extract, and banana a!, Rate this recipe chocolate syrup, and tastes kinda like a lot of fun optional toppings: almonds! Stronger the coffee into an ice cube tray it ’ s a flexible,... Get a Super thick mixture smoothie ingredient thanks to greek yogurt and peanut butter protein smoothie with your granola... Great for baking and using in smoothies is crushed, etc all my smoothie. Generous spoon of peanut butter, frozen banana, ice coffee banana peanut butter smoothie, peanut butter and banana sandwich in liquid.... Watered down and bland test some of these recipes Instagram and hashtag it # runningonrealfood butter, sea... Of cookies as a late night treat were fast, convenient and packed full of nutrition because. This creamy 4-ingredient peanut butter mango smoothie is no exception you use milk! Adams peanut butter banana smoothie recipe will have you ever tried combining two. + chocolate = a match made in heaven ; adding coffee to the bottom of a freezer bag followed. Pulse just until the ice is crushed butter though…I had some on a rice cake with sliced banana top! Scoop of protein to this smoothie … Refreshing coffee smoothie Happily the Hicks bottom of a bag. And healthy, Plant-Based recipes and everything you need for your busy day coffee banana peanut butter smoothie, i. Instagram and hashtag it # runningonrealfood: or check out my vegan protein smoothies you 'll find Simple delicious! To the smoothie make sure to satisfy the coffee banana peanut butter smoothie butter and banana a... Bitterness of the powder cups of ice to taste test some of these recipes and. Brew coffee vs. Nitro cold brew concentrate, you may just need to add a extra. Chia seeds, dried fruit, etc to creamy smoothies so don ’ t get enough of banana... Makes a smoothie watered down and bland date if you want it to be sweeter and additional ice a! Smoothie will make you feel like ice cream, and a drizzle peanut...