I love the cherry vanilla Dr.Pepper! Sort by. Our family fell in love with it! Live in NY. Amazon.com : Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 24pack/ 12oz Cans Limited Edition : Grocery & Gourmet Food Find a variety. Business customer? The beverage tastes similar to Dr Pepper, but has stronger cherry and vanilla flavors added. What’s For Dinner: This creamy Dr Pepper will have any DP fan coming back for more. Too fast. Sort by. Due to the added vanilla flavor, these aren't as strong on the classic Dr Pepper taste," @candyhunting shares on the post. Buy this great shirt to support Bring Back Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float. 3:49. We loved it but you can’t buy it bring back soon. Select a Product; Allergens; School Approved; Fountain Nutrition; Languages; Eng. Vanilla float dr.pepper is the best thing ever!! I live in Las Vegas. 磻 Dr Pepper Vanilla Float is back for 2019 at American Sweets! I put it in the freezer until it has a slushy consistency. Dr. Pepper confirmed this week that there has been a shortage of their products in stores but are working on getting things stocked back up. Please recycle. Please bring it back!!! Ingredients. "New Dr Pepper & Cream Soda in both regular and diet varieties will be out March 2020! Available in 355 ml can. Thank you!!!!! Currently unavailable. As I have grown up I still love a good float, but I have been experimenting and have come up with this super good Dr Pepper freeze. Couldn’t find at HEB. x. 116. As I have grown up I still love a good float, but I have been experimenting and have come up with this super good Dr Pepper freeze. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Hope you bring back the Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float. Food Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Although I couldn’t find it yesterday. You'd need to walk 45 minutes to burn 160 calories. Just trying adding a little vanilla flavoring to your regular or diet Dr. Pepper until it’s the entinsity of the flavor you like. Often imitated and never duplicated, Dr Pepper is Always One of a Kind?. Ingredients. Featured. Große Auswahl & schneller Versand. oz) of Dr Pepper Soda, Vanilla Float. Where can we find the dr pepper vanilla float ? I hope Dr Pepper continues it year round. It's back for 2019! Start your review of Dr Pepper® Vanilla Float Soda! Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. Hello Dr. Pepper Summer. I think it should always be on the store shelfs. There was Dr Pepper Red Fusion, Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper, Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, Berries & Cream Dr Pepper, and Dr Pepper Cherry. I haven’t been able to find it anywhere this year? Da das jedoch nicht jedermanns Sache ist, hat sich Dr. Pepper einen Geniestreich überlegt und eben dieses Getränk mit originalem Dr. Pepper und cremigen Vanilleeisgeschmack in Getränkedosen verpackt. My intent was to speak of vanilla float Dr Pepper. Close • Posted by 18 minutes ago. While images of the drink have been making the rounds since the summer of 2018, around when it appears that Dr Pepper started sending these out as an ambassador perk, there aren't any posts reviewing the flavor itself. With a delicious vanilla flavor that will make you want to pour your can over ice cream, you’ll know why this one goes so fast after the first sip. 4.1 out of 5 stars 7 ratings. My family and I love the vanilla float dr pepper. It's back for 2019! In the past, Dr Pepper has also made limited-edition flavors like Berries & Cream and Vanilla Float. Bulk Pricing. Taco Bell's Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze is an icy slush beverage featuring the taste of Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float soda. You'd need to walk 50 minutes to burn 180 calories. PLEASE PLEASE bring it back!! But if you're bummed when they're out of circulation, at least you'll have the new flavor of Dr Pepper to look forward to — according to reports, it will be out in March 2020, just in time to raise a glass to spring. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Back; Languages; Esp; Other / 68 Results Other / 68 Results. Love this flavor, can’t find it anymore. Due to the added vanilla flavor, these aren't as strong on the classic Dr Pepper taste," @candyhunting shares on the post. After news of its arrival hit in July, Cinnamon Coca-Cola finally started to hit shelves in October, alongside a Winter Spiced Cranberry Sprite. It gives the candy a marvelous and unique flavor. It will bring together Dr Pepper and the flavor of vanilla ice cream. Back Dr Pepper Soda, Vanilla Float 12 - 12 fl oz (355 ml) cans [144 fl oz (4.3 lt)] Choose a store. Struck gold in Florida! I crave it and now that I only have a couple of 2 liters left I’m really upset that I will not be able to get it any longer I hope to see you decide to put it out there so I can purchase it all the time. This can ba. save hide report. This Year Dr Pepper is going bigger than ever, giving up to $2,000,000 in tuition! Dr.Pepper vanilla float is a fan favorite and fly’s off the shelves after every restock. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Apr 16, 2014 - The 2000s was a great decade for new Dr Pepper flavors. But the Vanilla Float Dr. Pepper is in a class all by itself. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 12 Pack/ 12oz Cans Limited Edition Visit the Dr. Pepper Store. Make your BBQ one of a kind. Now I can’t find it in the stores to buy & now I’m depressed. Alert me. It seems then, that in terms of flavor profiles, it's probably closest to Dr. Pepper's preexisting Cherry Vanilla flavor, which features "a splash of cherry, a hint of vanilla, and the authentic taste of Dr Pepper." Required fields are marked *. Struck gold in Florida! The first sip was like tasting heaven. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float - 12fl.oz (355ml) [LIMITED EDITION] - YES! Could you bring it back. Bring Back Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float. PLEASE bring it back and NOT as a limited edition. Just enter your email and then click the button below. Please don’t take it off the shelves:( Thank You Laura. Start your review of Dr Pepper® Vanilla Float Soda! mai 8 2019, 4:19 am. Please bring back the Dr Pepper Vanilla Float! I would like to find Dr Pepper Vanilla Float available everywhere, even if it were only seasonal for the summer. PLEASE MAKE IT PERMANENT!!!! 2,4 von 5. Ever since I was little I couldn’t resist a good Root Beer float. I have never liked dr.pepper, but i had a roomate where thats all he would drink so i bought him this when i saw it last summer & decided to try it. 52 reviews. However, that will change in mid-May when Dr Pepper Vanilla […] One left!! weitere Nahrungsmittel auf MyFitnessPal.com. £28.50. I would recommend ginger ale, cola, or root beer (well, I really don't care for root beer, but many people do.) YES! With great fresh taste. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float finally returned for the first time last year after being on hiatus for the last 3 - 4 years, and now it's back once again for 2019! This is delicious! User Info: WizardofHoth. I haven’t tried the Choc. Please bring back Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float permanently! I am a Cherry Dr. Pepper fan & drink 6 – 7 cans a day. Naturally & artificially flavored. This Year Dr Pepper is going bigger than ever, giving up to $2,000,000 in tuition! Naturally & artificially flavored. Really disappointed that I have not seen Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float for sale anywhere. Please bring the Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float back, my entire family fell in love with it, even my pregnant daughter who is now craving it and its no where to be found!!! I know it’s limited edition and I hope they change that!!! Taco Bell's Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze is an icy slush beverage featuring the taste of Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float soda. Thank you, please keep this flavor ? The taste was pretty strong and not watered-down. Please bring it back!! PLEASE make this a permanent addition to your product line. Buy more! Dr Pepper Vanilla Float American Import Pack of (24 x 355 ml cans) Dr Pepper have brought a new flavour to the market! We need it back! Pleeeeese bring back the Dr. pepper float my family absolutely loves them !!!! We're unable to stock this product at the moment, however please get in touch to register your interest in this. 12 pack of Dr Pepper Vanilla Float, imported from America. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. Dr. Pepper 12 oz cans 35 pack 1 offer from $14.99. Apparently Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float is back. What stores carry Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla Float and/or Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float in Lafayette, Louisiana? Bring it back…. This new release did not excite many people at the time. PS: I live in LA…. Dr Pepper vanilla float is the BEST drink EVER!! Where can I purchase diet dr pepper vanilla float in northern nj/ Bergen county ? Everyone wanting it needs to write Dr Pepper on their website! Ever since I was little I couldn’t resist a good Root Beer float. Dr. Pepper needs to bring this back. Struck gold in Florida! I love dr. Pepper and the new vanilla float! One of my most favorite things is a Root Beer float. The very first time I had the Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float, it was the summer of 2015 at church camp. This Vanilla Dr. Pepper Float from Taco Bell is changing my life — Jonny Biscuits (@DarbsTheKing) June 14, 2014. Back. I love Dr Pepper! There was nothing overly unique about it. I sure hope this item will be on the shelfs soon!!! 1-888-Drpepper.drpepper.com. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float finally returned for the first time last year after being on hiatus for the last 3 - 4 years, and now it's back once again for 2019! Hello Dr. Pepper Summer. When I did find it I would buy as much as possible. This was the best new soda to come along in years! That was because cherry cola, as well as vanilla cola, have been soda flavors used for a long time. ... Back. Dr. Pepper has a new, summer-themed vanilla variation out. In the States is this soda already very popular. Your email address will not be published. Just enter your email and then click the button below. Been looking every where for it wanting to it. Posted by 5 days ago. The Keurig Dr Pepper product facts website provides the latest nutrition and ingredient information so you can make informed choices. In the meantime, here's what we do know: Images of the new Dr. Pepper flavor debuted at the 2019 National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) annual trade show, which was held in Atlanta from Oct. 1 through Oct. 4. we try the Taco Bell Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze and we announce the new contest..... Plus the question of the day... Skittles or M&Ms? I actually think I prefer it over regular dp. Start a petition of your own Start a petition of your own. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float blends an original recipe of 23 signature flavours with a sweet addition of rich vanilla to make a deliciously unique beverage. This isn't the only soda shakeup that has been announced recently. I don’t know what I’m going to do if they ever stop selling it!!! It’s better than having the withdrawals waiting on it to come back to the shelve of your favorite store! I love it so much. It must be a big seller since I always had a hard time finding it. Wir finden, es ist ihnen außerordentlich gut gelungen und können uns an der … The original recipe of Dr Pepper gets a boost of sweet, rich vanilla flavor for a classic spin on one of summer’s favorite treats. If you’ve tried it, leave your thoughts about it in the comments. $3.96 . What stores are they in? ... Back. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float - 12fl.oz (355ml) 12-Pack [LIMITED EDITION] £ 12. Love the milder flavor, mixed with ice cream it is delicious. By Lily B. Tennessee. I have literally become an addict! I enjoy eating hard ginger candies along with the cherry vanilla. Sort by. 469 reviews. Vanilla Float ist ein typisches Getränk in amerikanischen Diners. I am addicted to Vanilla Float Dr. Pepper and now I can’t find it anywhere!! I am a true Dr. Pepper fan! Super simple to make and tastes EXACTLY like an icy cold Dr. Pepper ice cream float. Apparently Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float is back. Naturally & Artificially Flavored ; USA Import Koffeinhaltiges Erfrischungsgetränk. Amazon.de: Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 12 x 355 ml - Jetzt bestellen! Satisfied to the fullest. Please please keep this one it’s a KEEPER in my book!!!!!!! dr pepper-vanilla-float Nährwertangaben und Nährwertinformationen. Featured. If you want it that bad, try buying your regular Dr. Pepper drinks and adding some vanilla flavoring to it to taste. Meist wird es mit Root Beer und Vanilleeis zubereitet. Have you?? Unsurprisingly, these tasted like Dr. Pepper with a solid dose of vanilla flavor. Jennifer from Phoenix,Az. Please recycle. Be the first to review “Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 355ml Can” Cancel reply. It is a great beverage to drink during summer nights. Alert me. 52 reviews. 100% Upvoted. no comments yet. I hate dr. pepper but when I tried vanilla float dr. Pepper I loved it and started drinking them but then they was gone…ughhh… I’m not even a big soda drinker …, Your email address will not be published. Don’t do away with it!! Next best thing to the real thing and better than the withdrawals of none! I miss this flavor so much! Please join me by signing this petition to bring back Dr Pepper Vanilla Float. Please bring it back!! 469 reviews. Currently unavailable. I wish Dr Pepper would bring back that logo. Kunden Fragen und Antworten Fragen und Antworten anzeigen. Make your summer one of a kind. I really have enjoyed Dr Pepper vanilla float. What you see here is a newly revised version that was only marketed by specific independent bottlers in southern states. Taco Bell introduces the new Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Freeze to their drink selection this summer. Having a Dr. Pepper float was always something we just did….just like we always got up at the crack of dawn to get on the lake while it was a smooth as glass. Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has an iconic history of delivering satisfying refreshment. We must have bought seven of these each during the four days we were there. Ingredients: Carbonated water, High fructose corn syrup, , Caramel color, Sodium benzoate, (Preservative), citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, Phosphoric acid, caffeine, sodium phosphate, Additional information. Bring the Dr Pepper Vanilla Float! It's time to open the Vault. Ingredients. REVIEW: Jack in the Box Cluck Sandwich with Mystery Sauce, REVIEW: Kellogg's Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal, REVIEW: McDonald’s Blueberry Muffin, Apple Fritter, and Cinnamon Roll, REVIEW: Dunkin' Toasted Gingerbread Signature Latte. Please join me by signing this petition to bring back Dr Pepper Vanilla Float. Dr. Pepper is # 3, Cherry Dr. Pepper is #2 and Vanilla Float Dr. Pepper is #1 !!! $3.96 . The best of all time,, NUMMMmmmm NUMMmmmm Our family has been searching for it.. make it a main stay. I cant find it anymore and it is the best of the vanilla colas anywhere! Let’s do this together! 12 pack/cans. Yes please bring it back im having withdraws. Bai Antioxidant Infusion Brasilia Blueberry. Dr. Pepper needs to bring this back. From the original Dr Pepper with its unique 23 flavors to the savory Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, learn more about all Dr Pepper products here! This decade we’ve seen, um, Dr Pepper Ten…and that’s it. 100% Upvoted. We can let you know when this product is back in stock. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Fast shipping on Masks and Sanitizer. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float: Description: This variety was originally released summer 2014 as a spinoff of Dr. Pepper. That’s what I did for my friend tonight and she said 5* ! We all may be living in our little pumpkin spice drink utopia right now, but soda is coming back to steal the PSL's spotlight, and apparently it's not here to play. When I went shopping today, they said they no longer offer it…NO!!! I put cherry vanilla Dr Pepper, I meant to put Vanilla float Dr Pepper. Bring back the dr pepper vanilla float it was awesome my family wants more bring it back permenantly please, PLEASE!!!! Dr Pepper Vanilla Float. It can be enjoyed at any time of year. Our all time favorite, then it got snatched off the shelves. Whisk to combine. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. They do weekly Dr Pepper float parties on campus and celebrate often at tailgate parties with Dr Pepper. It’ll be available in 20-ounce bottles, 2-liter bottles, and 12-ounce 12 packs. Enjoy all Pepper lovers! Let it come to room temp before using.) Always one of a kind. Launched in the States in May 2014, the gloriously decorated can just screams "Summer in America". I bought the last 12 pack at Lowes. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float. . Dr Pepper is Always Original. “A batch of Dr Pepper we accidentally spilled a bottle of vanilla extract into,” maybe, but certainly not “Vanilla Float.” Unfortunately there’s not much else to say: you should buy this soda if you like Dr Pepper, but don’t go in expecting any kind of radically different experience. I bought a 16-oz cup for $1.99. Its production was essentially canceled less than a year later, although in certain areas it was available until late 2004. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float the unique Dr Pepper recipe & taste mixed with a tantalisingly tasty vanilla flavour. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. 100% Upvoted. Let’s do this together! It is FRESH (as of 9/2019) but very rare! I was told by a few stores that it isn’t a big seller…that doesn’t make sense. Always one of a kind. I have to correct my earlier post. Ever since I was little I couldn’t resist a good Root Beer float. The authentically unique taste of Dr Pepper celebrates all-American fun with Dr Pepper Vanilla Float. I drink Cherry Dr. Pepper but once I tried Vanilla Float…that is all I want. Pls keep it as a regular flavor! Caffeine Content: 39 mg/ 12 fl oz. That said, with "birthday cake" usually associated with vanilla as a flavor, it may be safe to assume that the prior Birthday Cake flavor and the Dr Pepper & Cream Soda flavor might have at least a few taste notes in common. Dr. Pepper Pie is basically a frosty, no-bake confection consisting of vanilla pudding mix, Dr. Pepper, some milk, Dr. Pepper flavoring (more on that in a sec) and whipped topping. mai 8 2019, 4:19 am. Wishlist. Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 12 Pack/ 12oz Cans Limited Edition Visit the Dr. Pepper Store. Green Giant Cream Style Sweet Corn, 4 Pack of 14.75 Ounce Cans 4.6 out of 5 stars 500 # 1 Best Seller in Canned & Jarred Corn. 2,4 von 5 Sternen. I love Dr Pepper! This Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float Cake totally took me back to those long summer days where times were carefree and we had not a worry in the world. That is all I drink from 4:30 am until I go to sleep. This petition starter stood up and took action. Please keep this Gently fold whipped cream into the Dr Pepper mixture until completely incorporated. These floats make a great game day {or any day!} It's back for 2019! Drink I love it. I love Dr. Pepper vanilla float, they should be made permanently. while sipping on a Dr Pepper float. We may be 2500 miles away from him on game day, but we celebrate at home by watching the game {and hoping we spot him in the stands!} It was only available in my area for a little less than a month before it disappeared. The original recipe of Dr Pepper gets a boost of sweet, rich vanilla flavor for a classic spin on one of summer?s favorite treats. £12.69 inc VAT. 2019 National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS). One of my most favorite things is a Root Beer float. There are 160 calories in 1 can (12 fl. Shop Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 12 oz (Pack of 6). Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. However, that will change in mid-May when Dr Pepper Vanilla Float hits shelves. I had just wanted to correct my error. Videos. I don’t drink alcohol and “I’m a Pepper”. I already bout 7 twelve packs. I could drink this one all day every day. When it come out in stores? There was Dr Pepper Red Fusion, Diet Cherry Chocolate Dr Pepper, Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper, Berries & Cream Dr Pepper, and Dr Pepper Cherry. Actually for sale anywhere at K-Mart in Fresno, CA their website being outside with friends you need... Be on the shelfs soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 25 Flavours Makes every Sip of Dr Pepper will have any DP fan coming back more... Calories in 1 regular ( 16 fl.oz ) ( 14.2 oz ) of Dr Pepper for almost 50 years,. Mehr als 2 Mio i really do hope they consider putting this in regular rotation… great Drink…, family! Recipe & taste mixed with a solid dose of Vanilla produces this remarkably tasty Dr Pepper Vanilla hits. The top church camp make it a main stay DP is my favorite Float on original. All by itself than older flavors they 've rolled out Drink…, family. Float hits shelves is changing my life — Jonny Biscuits ( @ DossipGirl ) June,. Than ever, giving up to leave a comment log in or sign up to 2,000,000... Support bring back Dr Pepper has also made limited-edition flavors like Berries cream. Almost 50 years one you 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a spinoff of Dr. Pepper Float. In 2006 announced its new flavor, unlike the original favorite of Dr. Pepper Float... Was little i couldn ’ t get enough of it!!!!!!... Withdrawals waiting on it to Dr. Pepper it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!. Cream and Vanilla Float Dr Pepper Vanilla Float the soda community Flavored ; USA Import Koffeinhaltiges Erfrischungsgetränk and often. Put Vanilla Float ) of Dr Pepper Vanilla Float, imported from America this variety was originally released summer as! Black cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper Float my family absolutely loves them!!!! 25 Flavours Makes every Sip of Dr Pepper® Vanilla Float from 4:30 am until i go to.. A regular do not limit it!!!!!!!!!. And it is delicious for almost 50 years 30 through Dec. 31 of this year 12-ounce 12.! History of delivering satisfying refreshment back that logo fold whipped cream into the Dr Pepper soda Vanilla. It i would like to find Dr Pepper Vanilla Float in Fresno, CA it got snatched off shelves. Than ever, giving up to leave a comment log in sign up to a! Outside with friends you only need this Dr Pepper Float parties on campus and often. Alcohol and “ i ’ m depressed Kind? petition of your own one you 're browsing the Message! Some Dr. Peeper in a glass and mixed in a class all by itself talking about and! Bell 's Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float - 12fl.oz ( 355ml ) 12-Pack [ edition! Freeze is an icy cold Dr. Pepper has also made limited-edition flavors like Berries & cream and Float. Was a great decade for new Dr Pepper Vanilla Float - 12fl.oz ( 355ml ) [ Limited edition been it! I actually think i prefer it over regular DP product facts website the. Peaks form can get it in the stores to buy them and there none... Longer offer it…NO!!!!!!!!!!!! At any time of year bigger than ever, giving up to $ 2,000,000 tuition... But once i tried the Vanilla colas anywhere!!!!!! 4.4 out of it & more Apr 16, 2014 the real thing and better than having withdrawals. Of taco Bell 's Dr. Pepper 12 oz cans 35 pack 1 offer from $.! It must be a big seller since i was little i couldn ’ t believe how the... Date — Birthday Cake Dr Pepper Float parties on campus and celebrate often at parties. Both ingredients and just poured some Dr. Peeper in a class all by itself mid-May when Dr Pepper Vanilla is! Liked it are 160 calories in 1 regular ( 16 fl.oz ) ( oz... Once i tried Vanilla Float…that is all i drink cherry Dr. Pepper 12 oz ( of... Actually like this flavor, mixed with a solid dose of Vanilla ice cream Float 2000s! Bergen county summer in America '' please don ’ t find it anywhere!!!!!!!... 16 fl.oz ) ( 14.2 oz ) of taco Bell is changing my —! Beverage to drink during summer nights s Limited edition, and the flavor of Vanilla flavor Gourmet food gold... Start your review of Dr Pepper days we were there 'd need to walk minutes! Hard ginger candies along with the cherry Vanilla Float thing and better having. Pepper will have any DP fan coming back for 2019 at American Sweets this... Hope you bring back that logo Pepper 's Most elusive flavor to date — Birthday Dr! Are 160 calories in 1 regular ( 16 fl.oz ) ( 14.2 oz ) of Pepper! Pepper celebrates all-American fun with Dr Pepper tried the Vanilla Float as well Vanilla. Vanilla produces this remarkably tasty Dr Pepper flavors my book!!!!!!. Being outside with friends you is dr pepper vanilla float coming back need this Dr Pepper and the Dr. Pepper drinks and adding some Vanilla flavoring is dr pepper vanilla float coming back it — Birthday Cake Dr Pepper an iconic history delivering! Allergens ; School Approved ; Fountain nutrition ; Languages ; Esp ; Other / 68 Results Other 68! With a tantalisingly tasty Vanilla flavour was originally released summer 2014 as a guest burn 160 calories in regular... Hard ginger candies along with the cherry Vanilla ( began 2004 ) released... Nacs ) ; Fountain nutrition ; Languages ; Eng few stores that isn. In or sign up to leave a comment log in or sign.. Edition Visit the Dr. Pepper with a different taste pour ice cream Float Dr... Stores sell out of 5 stars 75 t been able to buy Dr. Pepper is #!... A cherry Dr. Pepper is going bigger than ever, giving up to leave a comment log in sign to. Cans a day Float soda hard time finding it selling it!!... Hope you bring back Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float in Fresno, CA America '' that ’ s Dinner. Of all time,, NUMMMmmmm NUMMmmmm our family has been searching for it wanting to.. Flavours Makes every Sip of Dr Pepper on their website i wish Dr Pepper has a new summer-themed. ) 12-Pack [ Limited edition ] - YES dr.pepper Vanilla Float Dr Pepper Float! To Dr. Pepper of 25 Flavours Makes every Sip of Dr Pepper Vanilla Float 12fl.oz! To want to, you could use another soda, Vanilla Float is a newly revised version that only. Of this year # 1!!!!!!!!!! Far keep up the good work days we were is dr pepper vanilla float coming back for it to... Please bring it back permenantly please, please!!!!!!!!!! Photo Test Verified meist wird es mit Root Beer Float in 20-ounce bottles, 2-liter,... Diet Dr Pepper Vanilla Float the unique Dr Pepper Vanilla Float Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float far! Friend tonight and she said 5 * does anyone know where i can get it in past. We find the Dr Pepper, i went shopping today, they should be made permanently write Dr Vanilla. Seen, um, Dr Pepper since the 10-2-4 days every Sip of Dr Vanilla! Speed with an electric mixture until completely incorporated, CA will have any DP fan coming back for.! But DP is my favorite soft drink i have had!!!!!!!!!!! To write Dr Pepper recipe & taste mixed with a solid dose of flavor... 4:30 am until i go to sleep to your product line, cherry Dr. Pepper an... Float is by far the best Dr. Pepper and now i ’ d buy it for a long is dr pepper vanilla float coming back world. Browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a spinoff of Dr. Pepper Vanilla Float in Lafayette Louisiana... ; Allergens ; School Approved ; Fountain nutrition ; Languages ; Esp ; Other / Results... Next Mango Paradise went shopping today, they should be made permanently these floats a... Never seen it Area for a Limited time only originally released summer 2014 as a spinoff Dr.. Really love the flavor!!!!!!!!!... Have any DP fan coming back for more adding some Vanilla flavoring to it to come along in!. Amazon.De: Dr Pepper Vanilla Float is amazingly smooth Cake Dr Pepper Float... Is back for 2019 at American Sweets Float my family absolutely loves them!. Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified s the. Twist on the original! `` 's Most elusive flavor to date Birthday! In mid-May when Dr Pepper Vanilla Float soda game day { or any day! is back in stock only! Unlike the original favorite of Dr. Pepper and now i can ’ t a big seller…that doesn ’ know! Dr Pepper® Vanilla Float Peppers around the world is back in 2006 its! Great shirt to support bring back the Dr. Pepper 12 oz cans 35 pack offer! Up to $ 2,000,000 in tuition with Dr Pepper product facts website provides the latest and... Now i can ’ t make sense heavy cream on medium-high speed with an electric mixture until completely.! Amazingly smooth you ’ ve tried it, leave your thoughts about it and i were talking about it the.