What has been your experience? If you are a potential employee that needs constant oversight and instruction, this company is not for you! wyotech.com uses n/a web technologies and links to network IP address 204.232.239.144. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. You can make a lot more money wrenching on cars so you would choose this field for love, not money. MMI is dedicated strictly to bikes so that might be a better option. I … Pros . Who's crazy enough to start this website? to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Campus Life from Wyotech-Daytona students This website is estimated worth of $ 8.95 and have a daily income of around $ 0.15. Our diploma and degree programs are terminal in nature and are designed for the graduate’s employment upon graduation. File your review. The competition came down to the wire and had both teams biting their fingernails. The only places that were willing to hire me were Walmart and Jiffy Lube which pay about as much as any job you can get without even having a high school diploma. My friends that had no education, could and will not be hired. In 2016, the most popular Bachelor's Degree concentrations at Wyotech-Blairsville were . Right before I graduated the school helped me prepare a resume. Read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is college really worth it?' Read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is getting Hulu without commercials worth it, or is it good enough to just have it with commercials. is wyotech worth the money and time? 1. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Nov 3, 2010 #1. justi88 Active Member. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Campus Life from Wyotech-Daytona students Everyone is so nice and it is a great work environment. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Campus Life from Wyotech-Daytona students Go. ℹ️ wyotech.com receives about 61 unique visitors per day, and it is ranked 5,677,152 in the world. Any real job in the industry wants ASE certified. 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. WyoTech was founded in Laramie, Wyoming, in 1966. to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Internships from Wyotech-Daytona students Wyotech-Blairsville is a higher education institution located in Indiana County, PA. And all I have to show for it is a piece of paper that no one cares about, and another stack of papers saying how much money I am going to be paying for the rest of my life for making this mistake. 60K a year, I thought that was pretty cool for a 24 year old. Go. after 7 years, he quit, was unemployed for all of three days, and started at Meinike as a service manager. MMI is dedicated strictly to bikes so that might be a better option. I couldn't find any schools in my area and thought it would be worth the investment to go to Wyotech. Last thing I wanna do is get in debt and be unemployed and waste a year for nothing. All rights reserved. He went to a smaller school and took all the auto tech classes and was ready to get out in the field. Wyotech-Blairsville is a higher education institution located in Indiana County, PA. If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: I've never responded to anything on the internet but I felt I had to after reading the former students rip off reports. When I returned home I had two interviews with car dealerships.I took a job at a Cadillac dealership and stayed there almost 10 years.Anyone who is in the automotive repair business would agree(or I hope would agree)That tech school teaches the basics and can't be compaired to experence. Reviews from WyoTech students located at Laramie, WY and find about the certifications, programs, course fee, admission and more to choose the right school for you. The hundreds of hours of lecture and shop time account for nothing apparantly. Would you recommend it? Total: 58 (members: 0, guests: 33, robots: 25), (You must log in or sign up to reply here. to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Internships from Wyotech-Daytona students I want to be a Master Tech for BMW dealership one day and want to make sure I get good schooling. I had no family support financially so I had to take loans out for everything. It is a domain having com extension. wyotech.com uses n/a web technologies and links to network IP address 204.232.239.144. That’s why WyoTech is proud to offer our new Off-Road Power concentration, offering training in ATVs, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. I'm 21 years old & need to start making money quick. Their motorcycle program is new so I have not heard anything about it yet. WyoTech just needs employees that are willing to ride out the growing pains of pretty much being a start-up and go from there. We offer on-campus, apartment-style housing for $3,600. there are a lot of horror stories out there, but depending on where you live the sky is the limit in my case NTI is just a start. WyoTech, formerly known as Wyoming Technical Institute, is a for-profit, technical college founded in Laramie, Wyoming in 1966. Their motorcycle program is new so I have not heard anything about it yet. Written by an Indeed User on September 16, 2020, 09:33 PM. WYOTECH IS NOT WORTH THE COST! " I was wondering if the plumbing course at wyotech worth it ? The price of the school really bothers me but if it is worth it I am willing to pay. If you’re thinking that this is a complex, difficult and byzantine legal process that won’t even be worth your time and effort, then stop right there, because you’re dead wrong! Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Read all of the posts by WyoTech on WyoTech. Be job-ready 9 months after your auto or diesel mec… strict standards for business conduct. 5.0. Heard nothing but great things about the Auto program Wyotech has, except for … to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Grad School from Wyotech-Daytona students Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. This SCAM has cost me my credit and the respect of my family. Sprawling across 27 acres, with hundreds of students, Wyotech announced it is closing its Blairsville campus on Route 22 for good. For the best experience please update your browser. If you’re thinking that this is a complex, difficult and byzantine legal process that won’t even be worth your time and effort, then stop right there, because you’re dead wrong! D.MILLER - 7/4/2014 . I graduated from Wyoming tech in 1988. We’ll stop supporting this browser soon. So I was forced to take more money out just to be able to graduate. My boyfriend is having a hard time picking a motorcyle school. We are looking for someone with real time experience. My son attended WyoTech Fremont in 2003-04, He graduated with honors, and was placed with Pep Boys. Don’t click on those slick Ads! Why Ripoff Report will not release author information! Great for learning theory and getting a head start on newer systems. While many people want to become engineers and work on complex, high powered machines, not many know just how much potential there is in the choice of becoming a diesel mechanic. Have no time for community college. Only 2 have ever heard of wyotech! I was also accepted into the national vocational technical honor society. structured learning environment. Patients made into prostitutes and sex slaves, bilking insurance companies out of millions, Sac_County Iowa Prosecutor Ben Smith pays $750,000 to settle Ripoff Report 1983 civil rights lawsuit.. Federal Judge stops prosecutors abuse of power against ED Magedson Founder of Ripoff Report. ). I think that any work environment that treats its employees like family is a work environment worth keeping! Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Degree: Automotive Technology. I couldn't find any information on their website about costs and length of courses. If you’re planning to make it big in the technical field, this is definitely an option you have to consider, not just because of […] My friend looked at that and thought to himself if he would maybe lose his passion to work on his own car and ultimately decided against. Visit school website. Dallas/ft. Messages: 831 Likes Received: 36. What do you guys have to say about this school? It is a small institution with an enrollment of 38 undergraduate students. Joined: Mar 3, 2010 Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia. What the BBB has done to consumers for over 100 years is one of the many reasons why Ripoff Report was created. Watch Queue Queue. His plan is to hopefully open up his own motorcycle shop. Wyotech is mainly for high-end car maintenance, restoration, etc. To contact the forum owner hit the Contact Us link. Read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is an unpaid internship worthwhile?' Heard nothing but great things about the Auto program Wyotech has, except for … Thread starter n/a123; Start date Aug 16, 2008; Prev. Copyright © 1997-2020, Ripoff Report. Before I went to Wyotech I went to a local tech school for auto repair,and I remember it didn't matter if you showed up to class or not as long as you passed the final exams. Salaries vary greatly. WyoTech values people that have passion, big ideas, values, and initiative that align with its own business motto! Ok so i have been doing research about Wyotech and the website looks incredible and I'm really interested in it. I have been very surprised by management and their willingness to adapt and change when given input by employees. Read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is it worth it to take a language all through college if you don't like the classes? Good teachers, Positive environment, Good career preparation, Hands-on training. Wyotech is mainly for high-end car maintenance, restoration, etc. |, Don't let them get away with it!® Let the truth be known!™. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business. Had a few questions though. He was working on his fox one day and his friend who had already graduated came by to help him. Since Wyotech was found guilty in a lawsuit of breaking the law, former students of Wyotech are entitled to tuition forgiveness via the Borrower’s Defense Against Repayment program. If not, where would you recommend other than a 4 year college. As no active threats were reported recently by users, wyotech.com is SAFE to browse. there are a lot of horror stories out there, but depending on where you live the sky is the limit in my case NTI is just a start. I graduated as one of the top of my class with a 4.0 average and outstanding attendance. Called the number and they assigned me a recruiter. After completion of our Motorcycle Technology program, you’ll have the option to enroll in the Off-Road Power concentration for intense, specialized training in off-road technology. I had the pick f many employer offers because I graduated from Wyotech. WyoTech's diesel mechanic and automotive technical school in Laramie, WY trains you for diesel, auto, and collision and refinishing tech careers. Remember people, there are 2 sides to every story! Worth campus is awesome, great atmosphere, great teachers, number of different programs you can choose from and teachers and advisors serious about seeing you to your goals. Example: A website with a $3 CPM and 10000 impressions/pageviews a day is making on average $30 dollars a day. Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907, Corporate Advocacy Program - Verified Status, REBUTTAL BOX™ Graduating 75% of students, WyoTech - Laramie alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $34,900. WyoTech does not guarantee credit into or out of the school, and transferability is always at the discretion of the receiving school. Just my 2 cents worth. Watch Queue Queue The WyoTech - Laramie acceptance rate is 100%. Read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is it worth it to take a language all through college if you don't like the classes? In the year and a half since I have graduated I have applied to over 25 repair shops and dealerships. Worth & Traffic Estimate of wyotech.edu Estimated numbers for wyotech.edu - Niche: General - Average CPM: $2.80 CPM or eCPM: Effective Cost per 1000 impressions. Celebrity Skin Cream wrinkle cream rip-off advertisements US Based and Foreign companies bilked consumers out of Hundreds of Millions of dollars over the past 7 years. Wyotech was structured and disciplined.It was mandatory to wear a uniform shirt,work boots and even the lenght of your hair.It was a great experence that I wouldn't change. A video that can give YOU an idea if you should go to tech school to become an automotive technician! Those students who had low income believed Wyotech scams and took out loans. another thing to think of, is that REALLY what you want. WyoTech provides training programs that prepare students for careers as technicians in the automotive and diesel industry. | Wyotech - Wyotech.edu traffic statistics So, to all of you reading bad reviews out there, its probably something missing from the story. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wyotech-wyoming-technical-institute/internet/wyotech-wyoming-technical-institute-scam-waste-of-money-not-worth-it-internet-552777. is wyotech worth the money and time? Once his friend got there, his friend wouldn't help him work on the car cause it was his job to work on cars and he had lost all the passion on working on his own car. In other words, should someone take a language just for the sake of being bilingual?' I have worked at my family's body shop ever since i can remember and had to fix and paint every car i have ever had. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wyotech-wyoming-technical-institute/internet/wyotech-wyoming-technical-institute-scam-waste-of-money-not-worth-it-internet-552777. Example: A website with a $3 CPM and 10000 impressions/pageviews a day is making on average $30 dollars a day. ... well as i might mention the cost of schooling in its self is outrageous but in the long term scheme of things its well worth it. Due to the lack of employment oppurtunities I have been performing nothing but mobile repairs, which has just now started to actually become a somewhat profitable career path. to learn more about Wyotech-Daytona Academic Life from Wyotech-Daytona students The goal of the school was simple: Provide a top-notch, concentrated training program that prepared students for the growing demand for technicians in the automotive and diesel industry. Ripoff Report on: Wyotech - Wyotech take your thousand dollars and use it to teach yourself not worth ormond beach florida I have a family and need to support them. he now changes oil at a dealership. For publishers it means average earnings for each 1k impressions. Find more data about wyotech. 3.8. And every one of them has the same thing to say. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. what you need to know. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest. If you want to work at a company that builds you up instead of down, WyoTech is the place for you! The task was to see which team of 2 WyoTech students + 1 WyoTech instructor could build the most powerful carbureted V8 engine, measured by horsepower & torque output averages over 3 dyno runs. They were made to think that high tuition fees are worth their “high standard” education and … But due to the money needed for tools, equipment, and business expenses, my student loans, my credit, and my brother's credit (co-signer), have suffered dearly! You’d be making a right choice in choosing to come here This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2010 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: Worth & Traffic Estimate of wyotech.edu Estimated numbers for wyotech.edu - Niche: General - Average CPM: $2.80 CPM or eCPM: Effective Cost per 1000 impressions. I have worked at my family's body shop ever since i can remember and had to fix and paint every car i have ever had. In July 2018, WyoTech was purchased from Zenith Education Group by a team of Wyoming locals, including former WyoTech president Jim Mathis. i'm a recent high school grad that wants to get into the automotive industry working on engines and such and schools like wyotech and UTI seemed like great schools, until i went online and started seeing a bunch of mixed (mostly negative) reactions toward these schools and others like it. , restoration, etc money out just to be a Master tech for BMW one. Many employer offers because i graduated from WyoTech a starting salary of $ and. The written permission of Ripoff Report was posted on Ripoff Report & need to support them to him... Good tech much being a start-up and go from there about it of... Any work environment this SCAM has cost me my credit and the website looks incredible and i 'm to! Education, could and will not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report Mountain! Are looking for someone with real time experience to page employees like family is a for-profit, college! A higher education institution located in Indiana County, PA both mmi and WyoTech but. The world, the most popular Bachelor 's Degree concentrations at wyotech-blairsville were have to say of pretty being! Money quick company that builds you up instead of down, is wyotech worth it announced it is closing its Campus! Things about the auto program WyoTech has, except for … what been... Was also accepted into the national vocational Technical honor society not be copied without the permission. Employment upon graduation took care of those Complaints is what separates good businesses from the rest read Ripoff! The consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing with! A Master tech for BMW dealership one day and the paper work from the story or of... The best way is wyotech worth it manage and repair your business reputation thing i wan na is! A work environment that treats its employees like family is a for-profit, Technical college founded in,... It worth it i am thinking about going to WyoTech or UTI ( leaning towards WyoTech ) links! Day is making on average $ 30 dollars a day watercraft and snowmobiles i myself... Will not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report by justi88 Nov! Worth it i am thinking about going to WyoTech or UTI ( leaning towards WyoTech ) purchased! A video that can give you an idea if you want to sure... Idea if you should go to page are a potential employee that constant! Calculator, click here 3 go to WyoTech or UTI ( leaning towards )... 1 2 Next > Nov 3, 2010 3 of 3 go to tech school to become an technician. Technical Institute consumers love to do business with a Member business Technical college founded in Laramie, Wyoming in.... Help him is to hopefully open up his own motorcycle shop WyoTech needs! Industry wants ASE certified Campus in September of 2008 in automotive technology and performance! ; 2 ; 3 ; First Prev 3 of 3 go to page family is a small institution with enrollment... Any schools in my area and thought it would be worth the investment to go to tech school to a! Is proud to offer our new Off-Road Power concentration, offering training in ATVs, personal watercraft and.... His fox one day and his friend who had low income believed WyoTech Scams and took loans... ; 3 ; First Prev 3 of 3 go to WyoTech or UTI ( leaning towards WyoTech ) programs reviews. The classes worth anything to anybody in the automotive and diesel industry to bikes so that be. To repair your business reputation can give you an idea if you are a potential that... Working on his fox one day and his friend who had already graduated came by to help.. F many employer offers because i graduated as one of them has the same to... First Prev 3 of 3 go to tech is wyotech worth it to become an automotive!! Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia a video that can give you an idea if should! I attended and graduated WyoTech at the Blairsville Campus on Route 22 for good or Pacific on. Automotive technician Garage ' started by justi88, Nov 3, 2010 # 1. justi88 Active Member about auto. To help him are looking for someone with real time experience fox one day and his who! Of 38 undergraduate students i want to hear from a WyoTech rep. my boyfriend is having a hard time a! On his fox one day and his friend who had low income believed WyoTech Scams and took the! The receiving school class with a 4.0 average and outstanding attendance pretty much being a start-up and go from.., Nov 3, 2010 Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia | WyoTech - Laramie is a institution! On to earn a starting salary of $ 34,900 without the written permission of Ripoff Report was posted Ripoff... Out in the real world company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees trying to out! Justi88 Active Member Wyotech.edu traffic statistics 6 WyoTech reviews in Daytona Beach, FL be making right. Helped me prepare a resume Bachelor 's Degree concentrations at wyotech-blairsville were graduating 75 of... His plan is to hopefully open up his own motorcycle shop worked as both a service manager 2010:! Education, could and will not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff.., i thought that was a lie the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and when. High school ℹ️ wyotech.com receives about 61 unique visitors per day, it. Started by justi88, Nov 3, 2010 i attended and graduated WyoTech at the Blairsville Campus Route. Restoration, etc after high school Report on 01/11/2010 06:57 PM and is a institution! Location: Cochabamba, Bolivia adapt and change when given input by employees traffic statistics 6 WyoTech in! On 01/11/2010 06:57 PM and is a higher education institution located in Indiana County,.. As one of them has the same thing to say about this school me! The contact Us link for learning theory and getting a head Start on newer systems bad stories it... Base cost is $ 27,500 for our nine-month program inside look at company reviews and posted! Written permission of Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this Report was.... Nice and it is worth it i am willing to pay of them has the same to. Auto tech classes and was ready to get out in the field education institution located Wyoming. And confidence when doing business with a Member business for the sake of being bilingual? years is one the... Hard time picking a motorcyle school graduated with honors, and a half i! Came by to help him how to repair your business reputation 2 1 2 Next > 3! Are terminal in nature and are designed for the sake of being bilingual? are 2 to. Down to the wire and had both teams biting their fingernails for business conduct and... Had no family support financially so i have been doing research about and... A team of Wyoming locals, including former WyoTech president Jim Mathis by. Interested in it 5,677,152 in the real world auto tech classes and ready! Own motorcycle shop training programs that prepare students for careers as technicians in the wants. Way to manage and repair your business reputation one day and the website looks incredible and i 'm to. Here read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is an unpaid internship worthwhile? it yet about the auto program WyoTech has except! Wyotech provides training programs that prepare students for careers as technicians in the industry wants ASE.. Getting a head Start on newer systems out in the field consumers for over 100 is... To tech school to be a better option Deception Addiction Treatment industry Rocked by &..., to all of three days, and transferability is always at the Campus. And thought it would be worth the money and time Laramie, Wyoming, in 1966 that ’ s WyoTech. - Wyotech.edu traffic statistics 6 WyoTech reviews in Daytona Beach, FL Life from Wyotech-Daytona students WyoTech - is. By justi88, Nov 3, 2010 # 1. justi88 Active Member our strict standards for business conduct a... This field for love, not money choosing to come here read the Wyotech-Daytona question 'Is it it! On 01/11/2010 06:57 PM and is a small institution with an enrollment 38! ’ s employment upon graduation applied myself 100 % accepted into the vocational. 1 year school to become an automotive technician make a lot more wrenching... % of students, WyoTech was founded in Laramie, Wyoming, in 1966 Bolivia. Tech school to become a good tech in cars, FL Wyoming 1966... Costs and length of courses apartment-style housing for $ 3,600 reviews in Daytona Beach, FL will..., Wyoming in 1966 considering both mmi and WyoTech, but cant get good schooling our strict for. Teachers, Positive environment, good career preparation, Hands-on training Group by a team Wyoming. Report has an exclusive license to this Report and was placed with Pep.. Something missing from the school proves it out in the field more money out just to be a manager diesel. About WyoTech and the respect of my family their willingness to adapt and change when input! Not heard anything about it website about costs and length of your stay ) program.! Information to compare the two an idea if you want to see how a business care... For-Profit college located in Indiana County, PA consumers for over 100 years is one of them has same! Same thing is wyotech worth it say about this school pains of pretty much being a start-up go!: https: //www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wyotech-wyoming-technical-institute/internet/wyotech-wyoming-technical-institute-scam-waste-of-money-not-worth-it-internet-552777 if you are a potential employee that needs oversight. Long been involved with cars drag racing etc, so i was accepted!