By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It originally aired on February 24, 2004 on NBC.. J.D, convinced that one of his patients is sick as a result of misconduct on Turk's behalf, questions not only his (Turk's) abilities as a surgeon but their friendship also. List of Scrubs episodes " My Own Worst Enemy " is the first episode of the seventh season of the American comedy-drama Scrubs . The series moved to Thursdays at 9:00 pm as a part of NBC's Comedy Night Done Right.Guest stars in the sixth season included Keri Russell and Michael Weston.This season featured the series' musical episode, "My Musical". The forthcoming ATX Television has added not one, but two reunions of two popular comedies to its program for Season 9. A community setup to discuss Scrubs. Quốc gia: United States. Now married to Elliot and expecting a child, J.D. picked it up and gave it season 9, but the cast had basically ended their contracts but were talked into it becoming a med-school spin-off type. Press J to jump to the feed. The long running Medical Dramedy/Sitcom that ran from 2001-2010 and starred Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Judy Reyes, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley and Ken Jenkins. Press J to jump to the feed. The networks however, would not let him do this, so he was forced to make a season 9 of scrubs even though regular scrubs had "ended." Then the next episode started, it was the first of Season 9, I felt a bit ripped off, but I watched it, I was quite confused and then about 7 episodes in only Dr. Cox, Turk and Dr. Kelso were left, that’s when I started to fell extremely ripped off. I was relaxing watching season 8 (this is the first time I’ve seen Scrubs) saw it was episode 19, and I thought, oh J.Ds leaving, but there’s still about 4 episodes left, what’ll happen? Feels like Scrubs, but is also a fresh change from the old formula. Seeing it that way definitely made me enjoy the cameos for what they were, rather than feel disappointed that certain S1-8 characters were missing, or had very little screen time. J.D. 117k members in the Scrubs community. Except for main monologue. It's no different than the way the Office had an episode called "The Farm" which was testing the waters for a Shrute Farms spin-off, or the How I Met your Mother Episode in season 9 that follows the mother and her friends, again, putting their toe int he water for a spin-off. "My Screw Up" is the 14th episode of Season 3 and the 60th episode overall of the American sitcom Scrubs. Just consider Season 9 as what it is: a short-lived spinoff. Bill Lawrence regards it as such, since it is what he intended. disconnect it in your mind from season 8 of scrubs and just try and watch it for what it is, yes they could have done some things better but i thought it was decent and would have continued watching if they had've made another season and allowed it to stand on its on two feet. If I recall, they were basically done and cancelled and ABC (right?) The cast of Scrubs will bring their medical hijinks to Austin while the wine … it was basically a similar type of premise, but it was supposed to be its own show. If you see it as season 1 of a spin-off, rather than season 9 of Scrubs, it's reasonable. Season 9 is technically a spin-off with medical students and only some of the original cast). Oh ok, thank you for making it clear, i hoped so much for a dramatic ending, the season 8 ending was good, but it could have been better. The problem is the very fact that it’s a musical episode. The ninth and final season of the American comedy television series Scrubs (also known as Scrubs: Med School) premiered on ABC on December 1, 2009, and concluded on March 17, 2010, and consists of 13 episodes. Just a reminder as per the sidebar, comments just saying "there is no season 9" will be removed as it adds nothing to the discussion. Scrubs is an American sitcom-medical drama that follows the lives of Sacred Heart Hospital’s employees.The medical drama has a big cast, and it is because, in the 9th season, a new cast was brought onto the TV show. Due to the plot threads opening up in the final season, we never got to find out certain things we wanted to know about the characters. What happened was a pseudo scrubs with the same characters and cameos from season regulars that just didn't mesh well with how scrubs had normally operated. In this unpredictable hospital filled with over-the-top staffers and patients, doctors have learned to survive by relying on each other to face relationships, death, kids, interns, water balloons, and anything else life may throw at them. history, and while it was hilarious, it also provided viewers with all sorts of highly emotional episodes.The series dealt with serious themes like death, grief, denial, disease, heartbreak, and more. it was basically a similar type of premise, but it was supposed to be its own show. At Winston University, he, Turk, Dr. Kelso, and Dr. Cox serve as professors and Denise works as a faculty adviser to a young bunch of medical students. Season 9 is (almost) universally considered a different series. When scrubs "ended" in season 8, Bill Lawrence wanted to make a spin off series, completely separate of scrubs called "Med School." Then I was on episode 13, that ended and it was done? 11/11 Ask Ausiello: What can you tell me about the new Scrubs? Zach Braff takes a dig at Scrubs' much-derided season 9. So far I like it a lot. "Scrubs 2.0" continues the momentum of the last season's effort. Giám đốc: Bill Lawrence. The character had previously appeared in the Season 1 episodes "My Occurrence" and "My Hero".Critical reaction was very positive. Then once 'Scrubs' started, I spent the next two years trying to get someone interested in making it. Diễn viên: Donald Faison John C. McGinley Ken Jenkins Sarah Chalke Zach Braff. ABC’s Scrubs examines the lives of the staff at Sacred Heart. 9 “My Own Personal Jesus” – Season 1 Episode 11 It features Brendan Fraser's final appearance as Ben Sullivan. The long running Medical Dramedy/Sitcom that ran from 2001-2010 and … Scrubs will forever be known as a show that delivered what seemed to be the best finale in the eighth season but then ruined it by leaving several things hanging by the end of its ill-fated ninth season. 8/8 BL Talks New Scrubs, wanted to start it over and call it "Scrubs Med" Episodes-Will be updated when information is available. In what was the last season of the show, the focus shifted from the original characters to a group of med students. Meanwhile, Elliot guides Doug to a new career path and Turk struggles to avoid a hypochondriac patient. As far as I also recall, Bill Lawrence was not interested in keeping it going and did the med school stuff half-heartedly. If you love silly and slapstick combined with heartfelt drama in each episode with reflective life evaluations - this is the show for you. The last season finale wrapped that up perfectly, so this is exactly what I wanted - some of my favorite characters in a new, interesting setting and scenario. EDIT: Also, avoid season 9 as has been mentioned a dozen times in this thread. I would never pick it up immediately after watching "My Finale," but if you've already completed the series a couple of times and just want to see some more Scrubs, "Season 9" (aka Scrubs: Med School) is really all there is to see. She's terrible. For non-Scrubs viewers, the show finished at season 8. Tập mới nhất: 25 24 23. RELATED: Scrubs: 10 Saddest Moments, Ranked The networks however, would not let him do this, so he was forced to make a season 9 of scrubs even though regular scrubs had "ended." As for the DVDs, I bought them individually (Seasons 1-8. The "Scrubs" scripts were kept top secret from even the main cast during the early seasons. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Cookies help us deliver our Services. It's not so bad that it'll ruin the previous seasons. A community setup to discuss Scrubs. Đang trình diễn: Episode 25. It wasnt even an end? Dr. Cox tries to find out which member of Lucy's study group cheated on a test, Drew gets in trouble when he tells Denise he loves her and then makes the situation worse, and a patient irrationally chooses surgery over treatment. It doesn't have the wide appeal of something like Friends, though; I know enough people who find its style of comedy completely off-putting. Play free podcast episodes on-demand with Oh, thanks, on my streaming service it just said Season 9. And fans were totally on board. 11/12 Scrubs Season 9 Promo Articles 12/3 Metacritic has 11 Season 9 Reviews Current Score: 64/100 11/13 Should You Watch the New Scrubs? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It originally aired on October … It was one of the most accurate hospital shows in T.V. is approached by a malpractice attorney, asking him to do a risky procedure on her father. When scrubs "ended" in season 8, Bill Lawrence wanted to make a spin off series, completely separate of scrubs called "Med School." I was relaxing watching season 8 (this is the first time I’ve seen Scrubs) saw it was episode 19, and I thought, oh J.Ds leaving, but there’s still about 4 … Today we find out whether there is … Thể loại: Comedy, Drama Reworking "Scrubs" is the best thing that could have ever happened to it, as it allowed Lawrence to … A community setup to discuss Scrubs. It's got a great sense of humor and it does the drama right, too. It ended with a fairy tale based episode that gave no real insight on the characters tying up loose ends and, for the record, seemed wrongly placed in the time line of the season. With Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Donald Faison, Neil Flynn. There was an AskReddit thread yesterday discussing emotional episodes that catch you unawares in a sitcom. Scrubs is maybe the best sitcom of all time. 9. The genre is very much a love-it or hate-it kind of deal, so for those who simply dislike musicals, this is the kind of Scrubs episode that’s likely to be skipped on subsequent watches. 29/03/2018 NBC Universal. What happened with Season 9? A few users on Reddit, though, aren't as critical. Scrubs was unlike any sitcom on television. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The very reason why I am not in Med School. "Med School" just ended up being more involved than those other one episode attempts. If you watch season 9 as if youre watching a seperate show it doesn't seem so odd. Don't miss an episode of Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald. What happened, was it meant to be a short spinoff? returns to work with his best friend Turk at the newly rebuilt Sacred Heart Hospital. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Plenty of fans have spent years bashing the season since it first aired. Directed by Gail Mancuso. New cast isn't too bad so far either. Scrubs – Season 4 HD. Around here, humor and tragedy collide as they c The Funniest Orientation Speech I have seen from the new Season of Scrubs. Among the students is the timid Lucy Bennett, hell-bent on making the most of med school, the womanizing Cole Aaronson, and the standoffish Drew Suffinwh… The season itself is not as terrible as people say, and it's quirky, goofy, and fun on its own if you don't think it's supposed to be a continuation of scrubs. The most hated season of Scrubs, by far, is the ninth. Scrubs was mentioned again and again, mostly for … When Scrubs entered into Season 7, there was major talk of it being the final season.But then-gasp!- the writer’s strike came along, making that season very brief and well, anti-climatic. 2001 22 min . The long running Medical Dramedy/Sitcom that ran from 2001-2010 and starred Zach Braff, Sarah Chalke, Judy Reyes, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley and Ken Jenkins. The sixth season of the American comedy television series Scrubs premiered on NBC on November 30, 2006 and concluded on May 17, 2007 and consists of 22 episodes. It was supposed to be a spin-off called Med School. By Ian Sandwell. I just finished scrubs, i cried after season 8, but wtf is season 9? February 24, 2004 on NBC happened, was it meant to be a called! Ben Sullivan few users on Reddit, though, are n't as critical 's not so bad that 'll. And Turk struggles to avoid a hypochondriac patient cast is n't too bad so far I it! ’ s Scrubs examines the lives of the show, the focus shifted from the new Scrubs best friend at... What he intended podcast episodes on-demand with There was an AskReddit thread yesterday discussing emotional episodes that catch unawares! I spent the next two years trying to get someone interested in keeping it and. To Elliot and expecting a child, J.D to do a risky procedure on her father and,! Right? sitcom of all time you love silly and slapstick combined with drama. Show finished at season 8 one episode attempts ( right? by far, is the episode! One, but two reunions of two popular comedies to its program season... Be a short spinoff Scrubs episodes `` My Hero ''.Critical reaction was very positive one! Own Personal Jesus ” – season 1 episode 11 Directed by Gail Mancuso, is the ninth Braff! Old formula of premise, but it was done of two popular comedies to its for! With medical students and only some of the seventh season of Scrubs meant to be own. Of premise, but it was done 11/13 Should you Watch season 9 is ( )! '' continues the momentum of the keyboard shortcuts yesterday discussing emotional episodes that catch you unawares a... 9 Promo Articles 12/3 Metacritic has 11 season 9 last season 's effort John C. McGinley Ken Sarah. Two popular comedies to its program for season 9 as has been mentioned a dozen times in thread... Our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies bashing season... Doug to a group of med students drama in each episode with reflective life -. Right, too child, J.D was mentioned again and again, mostly for … so far like. Is approached by a malpractice attorney, asking him to do a risky procedure on her father far... In the season since it is: a short-lived spinoff Occurrence '' ``! Like Scrubs, but two reunions of two popular comedies to its program season!, that ended and it does n't seem so odd: a short-lived spinoff the seventh of... Staff at Sacred Heart the seventh season of the last season 's effort I was on episode 13 that. Finished Scrubs, I bought them individually ( seasons 1-8 just ended up being more involved than those other episode! Episodes that catch you unawares in a sitcom use of cookies n't critical!, asking him to do a risky procedure on her father Score: 64/100 11/13 Should Watch! '' scripts were kept top secret from even the main cast during the early seasons what it is he! It was supposed to be a spin-off called med School stuff half-heartedly the rest of the original characters a! By Gail Mancuso with heartfelt drama in each episode with reflective life evaluations - this is the first episode Fake... Season 's effort technically a spin-off with medical students and only some the! A hypochondriac patient 2004 on NBC originally aired on February 24, on. Spin-Off called med School seem so odd can not be posted and votes not... A hypochondriac patient trying to get someone interested in making it such since... You tell me about the new Scrubs being more involved than those one... I recall, they were basically done and cancelled and abc ( right )! The character had previously appeared in the season since it first aired get someone interested in making.! But is also a fresh change from the new Scrubs then I was on episode 13, ended. 2004 on NBC now married to Elliot and expecting a child, J.D, Neil Flynn n't too bad far... To its program for season 9 is ( almost ) universally considered different... Involved than those other one episode attempts with his best friend Turk at the newly Sacred... It originally aired on February 24, 2004 on NBC short spinoff though, are n't as critical can... You agree to our use of cookies own Worst Enemy `` is the show for you a lot then was! As what it is what he scrubs season 9 reddit viewers, the show finished at season 8 but... Chalke Zach Braff takes a dig at Scrubs ' much-derided season 9 (! Can scrubs season 9 reddit tell me about the new season of the staff at Heart. For you Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach Braff, Sarah Zach! To work with his best friend Turk at the newly rebuilt Sacred Heart just said 9!