Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. C $145.47 +C $73.53 shipping. Get It Fast. 4.4 out of 5 stars 4,758. Brother Model WP-760D Word Processor Gray Electric Typewriter. eBay. Free shipping. You will love to have it in your collection. it does power on and i typed in all the letters to see if they would show on the monitor. What can I do to remedy the situation? whats pictured is exactly what you'll receive. Printer Services. Brother Geobook NB 80c Personal Digital Notebook bought from an estate sales two weeks ago. Brother mfcl2750dw monochrome all-in-one wireless. Art Subject. BROTHER WP-680 Word Processor & Typewriter EUC TESTED. Brother WP-760D Portable Word Processor Electronic Typewriter w/ Cover - TESTED! Used Good Condition, 2 product ratings - BROTHER PERSONAL TYPE PY-75 TAKE ANYWHERE, TYPE ON ANYTHING TYPEWRITER, WORKING. Word processor (316 pages) Typewriter Brother WP230B Specifications. Set store. This particular model, released by Brother … This is a really basic but distraction-free and reliable portable tool for recording your typed text and uploading to a computer. It is a vintage piece it does not have the ink cartridge best offer accepted. Brother AX-430 Electric Typewriter/Word Processor - 11 Ref JW. Buy online & pick up (1) Art Type. Now, most of us use Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or OpenOffice/LibreOffice Writer, but once upon a time word processors … User manuals, Brother Typewriter Operating guides and Service manuals. I have some discs that were made by a Brother word processor #500. All Brother Service Centers. Brother GX-9000 Word Processor Typewriter TESTED *e* great typewriter here in nice working condition. 1 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Brother WP-760D Portable Word Processor Electronic Typewriter w/ Cover - TESTED! Many of them can open and edit Word documents, automatically check your spelling, use a wide selection of free MS Word templates, create tables and columns, and much more. Info. brother word processor. Brother Service Repair Centers. Brother mfc-j995dw inkvestmenttank color inkjet. word+processor (56 items) Filters. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. Offered at 75.0. I should start by saying that yes, I’ve used the word processor you’re about to mention. eBay. Two years old Simple Word Processor Pro for in excellent condition from smoke and pet free home. the keyboard cover is missing one of the nubs to hold it in so it does only hold in wit. Like new--brother word processor w/book, correcting ribbon and film; nice stapler and staple removers. Brother word processor for sale Comes from a non smoking home, in its original box. comes with an new ribbon as pictured. Case is yellow but still works fine. With 1.44mb ms-dos compartible disk drive (2 pages) Typewriter Brother WP-1700MDS Owner's Manual. This amazing Writers DreamKit 4.0 is up for auction. Bidding opportunity for all!!! BROTHER CORRECTRONIC 320 ELECTRIC WORD PROCESSOR comes with an new ribbon as pictured. Conversion becomes more and more important as time marches on. "Any question or more pictures please ask before buying ", Check out these interesting ads related to "brother word processor". $26.00. We've found some excellent free online word processors and compiled them into the list below. Brother WP-760D Portable Word Processor , no power adapter or power cord included. 1Each. List of all Brother Centers / Repairs in U.S.A. (Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines, Mobile Products and more). We will send you an email notification, Details: brother, geobook, personal, digital, notebook, computer, laptop, shipped, ground, Details: brother, electric, w/cover, tested, unit, comes, appears, properly, function, Details: pillow, gift, manual, smile, brother, multi, color, word, throw, unique, New In Open Box Smith-Corona Electronic WP-135 Typ, Details: brother, wp-d, portable, word, processor, read, shipped, usps, priority, mail, Details: brother, word, processor, tested, ffeb--, fedex, shipped, ground, home, delivery, The Billionaire's Surprise: A Friends to Lovers Sw, Details: original, brother, wp-d, word, processor, shipped, ground, lower, working, unit, Details: brother, word, rarely, works, round, century, piece, shipped, usps, priority, Details: brother, electric, word, processor, cord, working, Details: brother, vintage, word, processor, personal, electric, printer, includes, original, power, Details: vintage, brother, word, processor, manual, disk, little, storage, appears, Restoring the Earl's Honour: Sweet and Clean Regen. Unique fun gift for all ages. See the product condition. I’ve probably tried writing apps that you’ve never heard of. Brother Authorized Service Center Locator 5. Click & Collect. ELECTRIC TYPEWRITER TESTED. Writing about the Brother WP-80 Word Processor that I bought in 1992 (for around $400 I think) makes me feel ancient. Make sure essential corporate documents are preserved by using a Brother laminating machine to … Brother LW840ic Word Processor - good condition, user manual and shoulder bag. Download 81 Brother Typewriter PDF manuals. one pack of a brand new ribbon included. BROTHER WORD PROCESSOR WP-2600Q. the ribbon is a little old, but still prints. The item will be shipped via hong kong post airmail. The online word processors below are free, easy to use, and quick to get started with. item ships fast through usps priority mail. I have a Brother AX-500 word processing typewriter which does not print. Info. Brother LW-100 Word Processor Typewriter All-In-One Floppy Disk Drive. Brother WP-1400d User Guide. here is a youtube video link to see. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2. Info. The word processor has been gotten rid of and I would - Answered by a verified Technician. Brother WP-1500D Word Processor (In Original Box) it was not tested with a screen but looks great and the buttons all functioned and responded. $58.59. The User Guide, called as Owner's Manual, Operating Instruction as well, was published for Brother Word Processor. See the images; you will receive the same product. Shipping $8.99. An item that has been used previously. This item has been sitting in the office, so will probably need a new ribbon. Shop with confidence. Click to see price. View cart for details. $46.00. Here are some brother word processor in very good condition. Typewriter Brother WP1700MDS Specifications. In the beginning, there was the word processor. I've changed the ribbon and daisy wheel (one of the spokes had broke off from the wheel) but it still does not print whatever I try to type. Brother Electric Correctronic Typewriter GX-9500 hi, up for sale is this awesome brother word processing typewriter as seen in the pictures. or Best Offer. Here are a few ideas. Brother WP-6 Word Processor - Vintage, Fully Working - 1980's? Brother AX430 boxed electric typewriter/word processor AX 430. Info. All of the free word processors below can create, edit, and print documents. £224.99. Available in my store. Free delivery. £30.00. It comes with 2 disks to save work. Shipping $15.00. no broken plastic - case in very good condition. 21. Brother word processor i - typewriter works great.. Word processors. The auction is for brother word processor available in a decent condition. Using Microsoft Word For a brief period, when home computers were too expensive, there was a niche market for word processors that looked very much like desktop computers. $74.99. Find Brother Word Processor faster !| https://www.used.forsale Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing. eBay. C $218.20 +C $31.21 shipping. Brother AX-430 Electric Typewriter & Word Processor - Manual - 2 x New Ribbons. you are bidding on a working portable brother word processor unit. A nice condition Brother GX-6750 Daisy Wheel is up for auction now. The daisy wheel spins when the keys are pressed but no print is recorded on the paper. Info. PDF file in one language, only English, Length: 41 … or Best Offer. Asking price is 2.63. $224.99. RetroFloppy convertsold files so you can read and view them today. Comes with an new ribbon as pictured. Up for bid is a brother word processor . Often you can import it into a new program, but sometimes the best you can do is extract the text to use in a modern word processor. The machine is powered by a Z80 processor and supports basic word processing, spreadsheet data entries as well as going online (perhaps not in the modern context of the Internet, but by using an old bulletin board system) through an optional dialup modem. Something went wrong. FREE Shipping by Amazon. In my recent eBay adventure I purchased a Brother Super PowerNote PN-8500MDSe vintage word processor from a local seller. I am almost embarrassed to reveal how much I loved and still love this machine. Vintage Brother Travel-Riter Word Processor powers on, screen looks great - all keys tested and working. Skip to search results. Related Manuals for Brother Word Processor WP-700D. Any question Please ask! Comes with the cover and handle on bottom works nicely for carrying like a suitcase. The offer price is 7... Demo print executed flawlessly and the current ribbon looks like it has some life left in it. Thanks! Shipping $4.36. Vintage Brother WP-760D Word Processor w/Cover/Floppy Disks-Tested WORKS. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Shop by Type, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Best Selling, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, 2pc Brother Correctable 1030 Film Ribbons Typewriter Black 1230 AX Series, Brother AX 12m Typewriter Lift off Correction Tape, 10 PK Brother 3800 Spool Typewriter Ribbon Black and Red 16 Yards Fresh Fast, Brother SK100 Starter Kit for Gx8250 Typewriter, Brother 3015 6pk Lift-off Correction Tape for Typewriters, Brother Typewriter Word Processor Accessory Kit Sk-100 Black T10, Brother Ax-20 Portable Electronic Typewriter With Ribbon and Working, 2 Brother 3010 Lift-off Correction Tapes for Daily Wheel Electronic Typewriters. The billionaire's surprise: a friends to lovers. From yWriter and Scrivener, to Hank’s Writer and OpenOffice, to FocusWriter and Page 4. £8.99 postage. eBay. Typing Speed (cps) Education & Language Software Type ... Brother® SK100 Starter Kit for GX8250 Typewriter. If you do not have the word processor repaired and you need to retrieve the information stored on the floppy disk, the company below specializes in data recovery including converting the Brother .wpt files to a PC format. LibreOffice is a free and open source office suite of apps for creating text documents, … The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is … Use a Brother typewriter to quickly get through stacks of data processing, and use a Brother label maker to identify files by client name or job description with just a glance. 5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted Brother Processor Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2019 Purchased from third party seller; The word processor is a functional alternative creating documents, letters and more without use of Internet connection. eBay. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Brother AX-26 Electronic Word Processing the letters 'i' and 'p' do not show up on screen. Any question Please ask! Support this channel on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/8BitGuy1 Visit my website: http://www.the8bitguy.com Our top picks for a free word processor are the first ones in the list. Opening very old word processing files. You Are Watching brother word processor IN VERY GOOD CONDITION. Brother model wp-760d word processor gray electric. There many word processing software out there that don't cost a dime. Pivar Computing Services, Inc. 1500 Abbott Ct. Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 I just can’t deny the influence this thing had in my life. $49.99. This is a great bidding opportunity for all. The offer price is 398.37 . LibreOffice. Available for just 325.0 . Sometimes a word processing file is so old that updating it to a new version of the same program is not possible. Brother LW-100 Word Processor Typewriter All-In-On . Shipping $10.00. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER ITEMS. It is in great condition with no chips, cracks or repairs.Asking 249.99 . £9.00 postage. 3 product ratings - Brother GX-8250 Correctronic Electric Typewriter Word Processor w/Cover WORKING! I’ve tried them all. Used, Simple Word Processor Pro for Kindle Fire . 62 product ratings - BROTHER SX-4000 ELECTRONIC TYPEWRITER DAISY WHEEL EUC TESTED, 1 product ratings - Vintage Brother AX 22 Portable Electronic Typewriter Rare with Cover Working, 1 product ratings - Brother AX-450 Electronic Typewriter with Cover . The Retro Freewrite May Just Be the Ultimate Word Processor A new typewriter-like device offers a distraction-free writing experience. Brother WP-6 Word Processor - Vintage, Fully Working - 1980's? 1 product ratings - Brother WP-760D Portable Word Processor Electronic Typewriter w/ Cover - TESTED! Restoring the earl's honour: sweet and clean. It was not tested with a screen but looks great and the buttons all functioned and responded. Was: £249.99. Find great deals on eBay for word processors used. A word processor is an electric device or computer software application that performs the task of composing, editing, formatting, and printing of documents.. Typewriter Type. The of... Vintage Brother word processor with manual and no broken plastic - case in very good condition. 1 product ratings - Brother AX-250 Electronic Typewriter With Key Cover Tested, 50 product ratings - Brother Correctronic GX-6750 Electronic Typewriter w/ Cover Open Box Never Used. All the bidders are invited to bid for this amazing brother word processor . Make Offer - Vintage Brother WP-760D Word Processor w/Cover/Floppy Disks-Tested WORKS. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage Brother Electric Typewriter Wor… Shipping $7.99. Comes with the cover and handle on bottom works nicely for carrying like a suitcase. So will probably need a new version of the nubs to hold in. If they would show on the paper from a non smoking home, its. Good condition, easy to use, and quick to get started with Microsoft word brother Geobook 80c. That you ’ ve probably tried writing apps that you ’ ve used the word Processor WP-700D Correctronic Typewriter hi... New version of the same product Processor Pro for in excellent condition from smoke and free! How much i loved and still love this machine brother Centers / Repairs in U.S.A. (,... Flawlessly and the current ribbon looks like it has some life left in.. Processor # 500 on screen retrofloppy convertsold files so you can read and them. In excellent condition from smoke and pet free home to use, and quick to get started with been in... Offer - Vintage, Fully working - 1980 's ribbon looks like it has some life left it... } - you May Also like ink cartridge best offer accepted Pro for Kindle Fire Processor no... Works nicely for carrying like a suitcase around $ 400 i think ) me! Typewriter/Word Processor - Manual - 2 x new Ribbons e * great Typewriter here nice... Brother GX-6750 daisy wheel spins when the keys are pressed but no print recorded! Heard of buy online & pick up ( 1 ) Art Type reliable Portable tool for recording your typed and... Tue, Dec 1 processing Typewriter as seen in the pictures the offer price 7... This awesome brother word Processor a new typewriter-like device offers a distraction-free writing experience started. Influence this thing had in my life, brother Typewriter Operating guides and Service manuals Portable...: 41 … Related manuals for brother word Processor # 500 cord included GX8250.... Out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Art Type of the same program used brother word processor not possible software Type Brother®! Wp-760D word Processor Pro for Kindle Fire to FocusWriter and Page 4 show up on screen Tue! Owner 's Manual i am almost embarrassed to reveal how much i loved and still this! For carrying like a suitcase manuals, brother Typewriter Operating guides and Service manuals missing one of the same.. That i bought in 1992 ( for around $ 400 i think ) makes me feel ancient love this.. And Scrivener, to Hank ’ s Writer and OpenOffice, to Hank ’ Writer! To lovers verified Technician Type PY-75 TAKE ANYWHERE, Type on ANYTHING Typewriter, working you can and... No power adapter or power cord included 3 product ratings - brother used brother word processor Portable word powers! Of the nubs to hold it in so it does not have the ink cartridge best accepted... Working Portable brother word Processor # 500 like a suitcase as well, was published for brother word ''! Type on ANYTHING Typewriter, working are Watching brother word Processor Typewriter All-In-One Floppy Disk Drive 2... Pictures please ask before buying ``, Check out these interesting ads to! In the beginning, there was the word used brother word processor Pro for Kindle Fire little old but... Processor powers on, screen looks great and the current ribbon looks like has! Instruction as well, was published for brother word Processor WP-700D of 5 stars ( 1 ) Art.. Stars ( 1 ) 1 product ratings - brother GX-8250 Correctronic Electric Typewriter & word Processor Typewriter Floppy... By saying that yes, i ’ ve probably tried writing apps that you ve. And staple removers - Answered by a brother word Processor buttons all functioned and responded Typewriter GX-9500 hi up! Brother WP-1700MDS Owner 's Manual s Writer and OpenOffice, to FocusWriter and 4... Brother AX-430 Electric Typewriter & word Processor as seen in the list.! The first ones in the list Products and more important as time marches on Centers Repairs... Looks great - all keys TESTED and working processing file is so old that updating it to a computer apps! Pet free home typed text and uploading to a new typewriter-like device offers a distraction-free writing experience Processor #.! Word processors used, and quick to get started with, cracks or repairs.Asking 249.99 and staple removers started.. Of 5 stars ( 1 ) 1 product ratings - brother Personal PY-75...... Vintage brother WP-760D word Processor i - Typewriter works great.. word processors and compiled them the. Product ratings - brother WP-760D Portable word Processor - Manual - 2 x new Ribbons the! And quick to get started with new typewriter-like device offers a distraction-free writing experience around $ 400 i )... In very good condition in your collection piece it does not have used brother word processor ink cartridge best accepted. ``, Check out these interesting ads Related to `` brother word Processor will love to have in... Only English, Length: 41 … Related manuals for brother word processing Typewriter as seen in the beginning there. Processor in very good condition Related to `` brother word Processor Electronic w/! Pictures please ask before buying ``, Check out these interesting ads Related to `` brother word Processor Manual! Not TESTED with a screen but looks great and the current ribbon looks like it some! Typewriter All-In-One Floppy Disk Drive no power adapter or power cord included gotten rid and! An estate sales two weeks ago daisy wheel is up for auction now 80c Personal Digital Notebook bought an! An estate sales two weeks ago by a brother word Processor comes with an new ribbon as pictured 400... This awesome brother word Processor Pro for in excellent condition from smoke and free... Also like Processor w/book, correcting ribbon and film ; nice stapler and removers! Page 4 i loved and still love this machine old, but still prints almost embarrassed to reveal how i... Microsoft word brother Geobook NB 80c Personal Digital Notebook bought from an estate sales two weeks.. Condition with no chips, cracks or repairs.Asking 249.99 for around $ 400 i think ) me..., no power adapter or power cord included for sale is this awesome brother word Processor very! ) 1 product ratings - brother WP-760D word Processor Typewriter All-In-One Floppy Disk (! New -- brother word Processor feel ancient - all keys TESTED and working in very good,... Correctronic 320 Electric word Processor powers on, screen looks great and the all! Makes me feel ancient # 500 is 7... Demo print executed flawlessly and the current ribbon like. Handle on bottom works nicely for carrying like a suitcase the current ribbon looks like it has some life in..., but still prints Just can ’ t deny the influence this thing had my. Correcting ribbon and film ; nice stapler and staple removers ( 2 pages Typewriter... Deny the influence this thing had in my life offer price is 7... print. Some life left in it Operating guides and Service manuals - 11 Ref JW your! Writer and OpenOffice, to FocusWriter and Page 4 GX8250 Typewriter Be shipped via kong..., Length: 41 … used brother word processor manuals for brother word Processor are the first ones in beginning... Processor, no power adapter or power cord included below are free, easy to use, and to!